2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I can see the jurors feeling that the state was trying to force the FBI guy testify to things he wasn't comfortable saying. I think he pretty much nullified the chloroform arguement.

For now. Is the bottle with the chloroform in it going to be admitted ? That will get the SA back on track with the Chloroform if used.

ABCAshleigh

Its getting monotonous.. Jury looks restless.. And bored in#caseyanthony
half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

This is just the opposite of what Kathy Belich tweeted! Ashleigh Banfield said the same thing on a show yesterday about the jurors NOT listening to Dr. Vass. Whereas all the other courtroom observers said jurors were riveted by what Dr. Vass was saying.

All this background is interesting, but is it really neccesary? The dogs were well trained...I think we've all got that at this point.

Yes, but we are not the jury. This is for their benefit.

I honestly never expected the words "horse poo" to come into this trial.

Never gave Gerus a bone (rawhide or anything). He did not want to confuse the dog and teach him it was okay to chew bones.

"TRAINED THEM WITH PIZZA" talk about a KARMA moment!

I would love to have a second career as a dog trainer. I love dogs and this is interesting

Trained dogs with distractions of hamburger meat, pizza dead animals! SHAZAM - dog does not mistaken these things for decomp.

Distractors they exposed and trained the dogs around- ham bones, other food, trash, gasoline, other animals scents, decomposing animals, horses and their eliminations.

Trained with hamburger, with pizza, with decomposing animals.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Nice...trained with pizza and hamburgers.....so he didn't get confused by the pot smoking cow with a bag over its head in the trunk.

LOL horse poo. It's call manure. Sorry I just thought it was funny to hear a big cop say poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1