2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the juror's get at chance while they are deliberating to review any of the video's or witness transcripts?

re: password on home computer

The different recollections of what was said to LA about the password (bank login, myspace login, etc.) got to me, so I went and researched it.

The video can be found here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18212494/index.html

At 13:35 of the video, the talk about the computers starts. ICA says nothing is on the laptop, and LA should focus on the desktop. At around 14:40 of the video, LA tells her he needs her login information for the desktop and she tells him the password is "rico234." He tells her that doesn't work and she continues to insist that that is what she used the last time she logged in.

So...back to my question asked when the true password was revealed....Was ICA intentionally trying to keep LA out of that section of the computer?
Good question! I think that the password she gave is so incredibly similar that she gave it hoping he would figure it out! If she had not wanted him to have any chance at logging in, she would have given him something completely different. Instead, knowing that they were being taped, she just added a number.

moo

The SA is going to have to show how she came up with the chloroform........or how to make it or something.

LKB is on InSession saying that it was "big" that picture was found on RM's computer. :floorlaugh: Well how BIG is it those searches on how to make it were found on Casey's?

I can't stomach that carp! :)

Her husband was on Gretta last night....I was steaming mad at the way he deliberately mislead viewers about yesterdays testimony, lied about what was testified to, and disreguarded everything Dr Vass said on the stand. Dr. Baden has as much credibility with me now as Dr. Henry Lee...ZERO! They are BOTH right up there with Lenard Padillia!

From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

I find it hard to believe that DS or any lawyer would allow something like that.

Do the juror's get at chance while they are deliberating to review any of the video's or witness transcripts?

Yes, anything they have a question about. They can view the evidence too. That is one reason why it can sometimes take days for juror deliberations.

The mock juror can NOT get her mind off the chloroform search and the deletion of the history of that search. The mock juror is not yet supposed to know the date the deletion occurred (has been tainted by WSers supplying info. lol), but the cat's out of the bag now. When this jury finds out that the chloroform deletion occurred when ICA's daughter was supposedly missing... BAD BAD BAD news for ICA.

Her husband was on Gretta last night....I was steaming mad at the way he deliberately mislead viewers about yesterdays testimony, lied about what was testified to, and disreguarded everything Dr Vass said on the stand. Dr. Baden has as much credibility with me now as Dr. Henry Lee...ZERO! They are BOTH right up there with Lenard Padillia!

I didn't mind him so much before..but now, since marrying LKB, he's more of a sideshow to me.

LKB is on in session saying that the RM pic helps the defense b/c of course ICA wanted to search about chloroform after seeing her boyfriend posting this in case he was using it on her.
The thing that LKB is NOT mentioning is that chloroform was found in the trunk. I could see how the jury could explain the searches b/c of RM but when you add the evidence of chloroform in the trunk, the explanation for the searches becomes much less innocent.
Perhaps she got the idea from RM, but it now has been proven that someone, with access to the Sunfire, used chloroform in conjunction with the trunk.

This is off topic but I love the defense attorney who is on Dr Drew. I think his name i Mark. He rips on ICA all the time haha!

And don't forget NG! :crazy:

The jury can see ALL of the evidence. Transcripts can be read back in the portions they ask for

I think RM will be called back to the stand and DT will try and pin the chloroform searches on him using ICA'slaptop since the 'Win her over with Chloroform' photo was possibily uploaded to his MS thru another device other than his laptop. Also there's the pic of ICA and Caylee in the 'Big Trouble' shirt. This is all very interesting.

MOO

wm

Someone needs to straighten this mess out where that "win her over with chloroform" picture is concerned. Could someone please give LDB quick call and tell her that a picture does not need to be stored on a hard drive to be uploaded to myspace. A picture can be placed on myspace by linking from a photo hosting website such as photobucket...see my search for "win her over" http://photobucket.com/images/win her over/
I think this is critical and someone needs to straighten it out.

There are so many tactics Jose could have used in his questioning, none of which I will go into here (don't want to give anything away). I'm not implying that the tactics would have been successful, but most defense atty's use the same ones with computer forensic experts, during cross examinations. He didn't use one that I remember. Good job Jose !

LKB is on InSession saying that it was "big" that picture was found on RM's computer. :floorlaugh: Well how BIG is it those searches on how to make it were found on Casey's?

"Big?"

I guess now Ricardo put the substance on Caylee's nose, then the duct tape, then placed her in the swimming pool for George to find?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member