2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please tell me who you are talking about? Maybe you already did and I missed it?? :waitasec:

It's just my uninformed alter ego. Learning this stuff on a real time basis as a juror would.

Carried over from the trial thread since it is now closed:

Originally Posted By Drama Queen

I just made a pot of spaghetti and when done I took a handful and through it on the wall. I only had about three strands of stringy strands stick. Me thinks that the DT is hoping that the strands which stick will acquit!
I don't think so.

Respectfully BBM

Since Baez fancies himself an hispanic Johnnie Cochran, maybe he can adopt a slogan similar to Cochran's.

If it sticks.... you must acquit!!!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:waitasec::waitasec: I was wondering if anyone noticed the following this morning:

ICA handed JB a binder when he was questioning the computer tech witness -- and it looked to me like DS gave ICA a "look" when she handed JB the binder.

Did anyone else see this ?

I think from now until the end of trial, we will see ICA continue to "PRETEND" she is on the DT as the "paralegal" ...

It must be VERY OBVIOUS to the DT that ICA is NOT coming across very well.

I saw that too. Also a few times during this trial DS has been unhappy about a few other actions. I think she wishes she were not a part of this team due to some of KC and JB's actions, especially too much touching.

Oh yes....but....when I googled how to make it.....the 6th site suggested said "acetone can be picked up at local hardware stores"....just sayin...

Actually acetone is the primary ingredient in nail polish remover. You can buy it at beauty supply stores by the gallon.

Here's more in case everything else is all gone and peeps are still hungry

subtray.gif

fruittray.gif

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...59&bih=880&tbm=isch&ei=RqLvTdzGMYHVgQeOoYWVDw

Casey will adapt well in prison. psychopaths always do. They find like minded people and prison is just the place to find them. Fla prison is no different than any other prison, they have moms that killed their children too!

I get that. and there are some women in prison, who have not...those are the ones I'm speaking about.

The "Win her over with chloroform" pic is a satirical take on getting sex. It does not suggest murder at all. mo

Right. To me it suggests... Why wine and dine her if you can just put chloroform over her mouth, knock her out and have sex with her instead"

a very sick suggestion I may add.:loser:

Wasn't there, at one time, a death penalty midigation specilist whose report we had that said something about Casey having a Chorloform addiction??? I remember reading that in his report...can't recall anymore. Anyone still have that????:waitasec:

I vaguely recall that...it would be great if someone has it.

FWIW, I am not at all insinuating that DT will try and pin a murder on RM. I just think they will try to establish that RM has access to KC's computer and she didn't perform those searches.

This is my opinion based on DT;s opening statement allegeding that GA found Caylee in the pool and RK is involved.

It is interesting to try and figure out how he is going to pull this all together.
(Or better stated...what he will pull out his rear end next)

MOO

wm

Actually acetone is the primary ingredient in nail polish remover. You can buy it at beauty supply stores by the gallon.

I have a 16oz bottle in my bathroom of 100% acetone that I got at Wal-Mart for removing nail polish.

I'm sorry to hear that Dr. Baden has gone this way. He used to a champion for the victims. I remember him on Greta when the Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio case was unfolding and he was squarely on the side of the victims.

I remember that too. I believe it just depends on who is paying him.

Hey, this is what I noticed today. When the discussion on passwords was happening, JB turned to ICA and asked her something - I thought then I bet she is lying about the passwords I bet she says that everyone in the house knew the password. Anyway when JB got up to ask questions he said something about how the owner account could be up and open the whole time. I seriously laughed out loud then because it was obvious ICA told him - "everyone had access to that account!" you know, like when she said everyone had access to her car. Ah somethings never change.

The other thing that struck me is that I'm sure ICA lies to Baez all the time, probably why he asks such stupid questions. I actually feel a little bit sorry for him having a client who is going to lead him into some really disastrous cross.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

WOW ThinkTank ! :yourock: :yourock:

I believe you are "ABSOLUTELY" CORRECT !

:tyou::tyou:

Right. To me it suggests... Why wine and dine her if you can just put chloroform over her mouth, knock her out and have sex with her instead"

a very sick suggestion I may add.:loser:

Yes, it's outrageous, that's why it could illicit a wry laugh. KC however, immediately thought of ridding herself of Caylee-- either by knocking her out to go to sleep, or killing her. She's completely twisted. :mad:

The chloroform searches were found on the home computer not on Casey's laptop.

I am sort of worried for the jurors about their upcoming outings. When the Judge mentioned they would be going for Italian as well as steak, I picture people lining up at Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse all next week lol. I wonder how it is done- they must have tons of security with them and private rooms?

I wonder if KC is found guilty and spends LWOP will her parents visit her? If she gets aquitted and freed will she go back home with CA and GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz