2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can place a pic on facebook or myspace linking directly to a website- I don't think that this would have any contact with your hard drive then.. I did that for my avatar on websleuths.. I am sure he found that pic somewhere online and then posted it through a link to a website. That is one possibility, although I really don't think that this is crucial to the case. RM has admitted that he thought the pic was funny so he posted it.

Also, LKB saying they don't have GA's phone records is completely wrong- it is in the discovery and that is why all the timelines out there have his calls on them as well. Man, the spin is crazy.

BBM

They have gone past "spin" and are now flat out lying. I hate "news" and "talking heads" for that reason. It's a joke.

The evidence is all new to me...I virtually knew nothing other than Caylee vanished, Casey was arrested, and that Caylee was later found deceased and vaguely, that her family was less than helpful to police.

So I am kind of pretending to be a juror; I have learned stuff thru WS though, since the trial began, from other threads here, so it is not the same as a juror who would not have access to all of that. Still, I am waiting for proof of intentional murder, vs. accidental killing and cover-up by a clearly disturbed woman.

Please keep me posted on your thoughts as the trial progresses, I'm so interested in what an impartial person thinks about the trail when they have not kept up with the case.

What would CA be saying in these texts? She has had no effect on her daughter's behavior for 25 years. It was pretty obvious that she just wants the truth out in court. She didn't even look at ICA.
Why would JB allow this? It seems that he has worked hard to sever the ties between ICA and her parents so that he could use this theory in court- GA and CA would only be telling her to stop telling the lies about them and JB would be fuming over that.. He would fire his other attys of they were allowing this...

Are pictures an individual stores at Photo Bucket, stored on the individual's computer or on the server for Photo Bucket?

You will typically have them in both locations. When you pull the pictures from the camera they go to your local hard drive first. Either in the pictures library or if you are bouncing them straight up to PG to a temporary directory. But that temporary directory is only as temporary as you make it. This computer had not had the temp files cleaned off in 4+ years.

When you send the pictures to Photobucket a copy of them is then stored out on their servers. That is the copy that other people can see via web links and such.

You can place a pic on facebook or myspace linking directly to a website- I don't think that this would have any contact with your hard drive then.. I did that for my avatar on websleuths.. I am sure he found that pic somewhere online and then posted it through a link to a website. That is one possibility, although I really don't think that this is crucial to the case. RM has admitted that he thought the pic was funny so he posted it.

Also, LKB saying they don't have GA's phone records is completely wrong- it is in the discovery and that is why all the timelines out there have his calls on them as well. Man, the spin is crazy.

If you see the picture on your computer it means it has been downloaded to your hard drive.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
From watching the Inmate and Cindy over the past few days, I am convinced that Cindy is texting with the Inmate through Lisabeth Fryer's cell phone and also through Sims. It appears to me that the Inmate is rebuffing whatever Cindy is trying to convey to her. I believe I saw the Inmate mouth the words "it's not gonna happen" yesterday, to Sims.

June 4th - Fryer shows the Inmate her cell phone and scrolls down the message for her. The Inmate mouths "thank you".
The Inmate tells Sims about it with a smirk on her face.
Sims looks out in the audience to where Cindy sits and mouths "where is she at".

The Inmate is seen on a laptop during a break - the light from the electronic device eluminates the Inmate's face while she has it in her lap, and looking around to see who is observing her doing this.

I can't figure out why this has not been reported to the OCSO. If she is communicating with the witnesses, somebody needs to know about it,

hi all, I'm at work so I can't read all the pages of the thread, but is LA supposed to testify today? thanks!

Maybe Lee will be brought in today to testify that he tried to get the password for the "owner" account from KC while she was in jail. The implication would be that she is the only one that had access to that user account or else he could have gotten it from GA or CA.

Good afternoon ev1! Left work early, doing alot of that lately lol. I have a question that has probably been asked. Does anyone know if the Jury during sequestration are allowed to have their cell phones? So many people have Smart Phones and internet access phones. I know they are restricted and bound to the Laws of the court and sequestration. But is that monitored if indeed they are allowed?

No just the general login, but at a period of time when all other known users of that computer could be accounted for elsewhere such as at work.

No, the witness couldn't find which account the searches were done on, she said that information couldn't be retrieved.

The fact that these searches were found, is imo, crucial. The defense can't claim it was George who did them and then killed Caylee because they've already said that Caylee died accidently in the swimming pool. So imo, they can't be seen as creating a lot of different theories for the way she died. They have to appear like they're actually telling the truth as what happened as told to them by Casey. So the jury can look back to everything they've learned today and conclude that; chloroform was found in the car - chloroform was found in the computer, someone did something with chloroform to that little girl. They really can't explain these searches.

Are pictures an individual stores at Photo Bucket, stored on the individual's computer or on the server for Photo Bucket?

Thanks for asking. It makes me feel like a knowledgeable person. :)

On the server and after uploading you can delete your local copy and it will have no bearing on PB.

IMO Too many now place getting paid for appearing on TV and spouting NONSENSE above all else.

Originally he WAS for Caylee...not anymore.

Last night, He was still harping on testing the marrow to prove Caylee drowned. ...HUGE EYEROLL as well as chorline in the Anthony pool

It would be great if Dr. G did the test on the marrow and could state that Caylee did or did not drown. On top of the dog searches hitting on the playhouse, and not the pool, that would go a long way to discounting the defense's scenario outlined in their opening statement.

Jose, if Casey does not win she is gonna tell on yooou... :laugh: And LKB too...and AL...and...CM...and...AF...and...

It would be great if the State has locked in depos asking the question of Lee, Cindy and George, on the morning of *****(date the file was deleted) did you delete any files from the computer. And under depo they all said NO.

Couldn't agree more. LKB is BIASED and I do not see why In Session would even use her. Of course she is going to spin things. It upsets me when she is put on shows for that reason.

I would think that they are of the opinion that it makes the trial more interesting and enccourages viewers to believe that she may get off or not be guilty. They might think that a show with no opposing opinions would not attract viewers.
I am sure that there are guilty voters out there who will watch when someone like her comes on just to disagree with her. jmo of course

It's a profit game.

Maybe Lee will be brought in today to testify that he tried to get the password for the "owner" account from KC while she was in jail. The implication would be that she is the only one that had access to that user account or else he could have gotten it from GA or CA.

Oh good point.

God, LKB's voice is like a Pomeranian yipping (no offense to adorable, innocent little poms or their adoring owners).

I hope her parents make lots of movie from their book and movie deals, then buy a bigger house and go on vacations and send casey pics of everything.

And on those pics they'll write, "Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here. LOL".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz