2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerful enough to prove there was a dead body there, but does it prove it was murder? Does it prove who murdered her? Those are the questions the jury has to ask when deliberating Count #1. Otherwise, it could just have easily been an accident that she was too stupid to get help with, and tried to cover up, in which case, she would only be convicted on the lesser charges.

I agree with most that this is murder, but the State has to make that link. They just can't say "there was a body here." And then leave it at that. Now, based on their chronological presentation, we're not at the point where they'll make that link, and I suspect they will, but right now, they haven't proved murder (beyond a reasonable doubt). JMO, though.

Agreed. But, for me, they have gone a LONG way toward showing this jury that Caylee Anthony's death wasn't an innocent accident.

JMO

did someone confiscate ICA's eyebrow pencil? her eyebrows are looking a tad sparse today. :p

There are many different symptoms of anxiety neurosis... I suspect this is just one.. Wouldn't surprise me to learn she is plagued with Trichotillomania

When doing an Internet search for pictures in Internet Explorer there IS a way to NOT download thumbnails to your HD. It IS possible to view a THUMBNAIL and NOT have it written to your HD. HTH...

And we know from Jason Forgey's testimony that dogs CAN find deceased humans under water. Apparently Kenney-Baden is NOT paying close attention to the testimony!

:banghead:

IMO, Snaz, LKB is one of those who "listens for the sound of her own voice"...and discounts what anyone else says. A silk purse.....not!!

Isn't Mark Eiglarsh pro defense? I guess you could be and still rip on Kc though, lol.

I like him also. I think he's been a prosecuting attorney and a defense attorney. I believe he teaches somewhere now. AND he knows the facts of this case!

This is the picture that I was trying to post.

Attachments

• 62213741.jpg
    62213741.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 73
Going a bit crazy hearing so many commentators "assume" that Caylee may have been placed in her playhouse for "up to 24 hours." The Anthonys had at least one dog in June 2008, right? I imagine even an "untrained" dog that was let out into the back yard during that time might notice something, and, by their behavior, "alert" a family member. I have two dogs -- and they notice even the smallest changes in the yard...!

You will typically have them in both locations. When you pull the pictures from the camera they go to your local hard drive first. Either in the pictures library or if you are bouncing them straight up to PG to a temporary directory. But that temporary directory is only as temporary as you make it. This computer had not had the temp files cleaned off in 4+ years.

When you send the pictures to Photobucket a copy of them is then stored out on their servers. That is the copy that other people can see via web links and such.

Thanks for the detailed information! It's much appreciated! :)

here is the photo that Brewer circled - same location where Gerus alerted with Forgey

Did they say when this photo was taken because in the Backyard thread there is a photo of one with LE in the yard. There is a picnic table over part of the spot circled.

Anyone know who the next witness might be?

Forgey was a great witness without the cadaver dog. He knows what he is smelling when he smells it and his dog doesn't have to tell him what it is. The really great thing is that the dog can detect an odor which even Forgey or any other person can smell.
If it quacks like a duck...it is a dang duck!
Good for the dog and Forgey.

When doing an Internet search for pictures in Internet Explorer there IS a way to NOT download thumbnails to your HD. It IS possible to view a THUMBNAIL and NOT have it written to your HD. HTH...
I believe everything you see on your monitor comes from your hard drive, there is no direct link from the internet to your monitor. It has to go to your hard drive first. Let me do a little research.

I am just getting on to catch up - could someone please tell me what ICA's state is today??? Is she working or looking angry or sad or what??? I think this is a gage of how she feels things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn