2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting on sidebar to post this:)

I have a question, please...

so we know about these Home Depot visits....but someone refresh my memory, please..is it video? Receipts? If so, would the receipts, etc, not have come out in discovery?

Thanks in advance:)

we have heard there are home depot videos....none have been released to date to my knowledge from homedepot....I have not seen receipts from HD .....the State doesn't have to disclose everything up front...there were things filed once the trial started that I have not reviewed .....answered to the best of my knowledge (fwiw)

I already am convinced that Casey used chloroform to keep Caylee out of her way; so the #84 does not make it better or worse for me.

I am confused about some of the other search words, which were actually "googled" and which were auto-generated.

As far as the "missing children" search-was that made later, after July 15th? I did not hear about that one, and have seen conflicting reports here on WS about the date.
Look at the myths page...which will link you to information.

I have a prediction to make...................tonight, Nancy Grace will begin her program with, "BOMBSHELL tonight -- tot-mom looked up how to make chloroform 84 times!"

I got the impression that JB wants this guy to testify to a report because his SOFTWARE was what was used to come up with only 1 visit to the site. JMO.
Now if someone could kindly tell me what is up with the Home Depot videos there is a ice cold coca cola in it for ya!

I'm still upset over the tabbed browsing. It was like thinking a movie was going to have this really awesome climax and the credits start rolling.

The 84 times thing was awesome, though, I will give the state that.

I think the juror who is IT guy will clear that up in deliberations

i don't understand what happened from the sidebar on...i missed the 84 times comment....is that what caused the sidebar/shut down for the day?

As an aside - I did catch Casey's animated exit and I think I read her lips to say "who searches for the same thing 84 times, come on" and then she did her eyebrown lift thinger.

I just checked another site I log onto sometimes, and it says I have been logged in there for 13 hours and some minutes...and yet the last time I actually signed in was weeks ago, and the last time I viewed was just a while ago...weird...

When hearing all the medical injuries, the first thing that came to mind was someone searching for injuries sustained in a car accident.

Just IMO

I'm with you on the cell phone passing TT. I saw the shifty eyed younger guy at DT table slide her a cell phone during the first week. I also recall what you have captured above.

She seems to be doing something and hiding it with the laptop.

I don't have a video of the end, but ICA started out talking nicely to JB - both were smiling, then something happened. She started talking to CM and getting more and more agitated. I thought we were going to see another meltdown. She absolutely looked ticked. I hope someone recorded this so Smolea can give us her opinion!

IS reporting McKensey Phillips on JVM to give her perspective as a child of incest and whether she thinks kc is lying or guilty....etc...

Does anyone have an idea of what just happened? ICA talking animatedly to JB- looked good spirited. Then JB leaves and she talks to someone else on the DT (the guy with the goatee, I forget his name) and one of the bailiffs and a woman in a suit I don't remember seeing before. She looked TICKED.
I'm not sure but I THINK KC said something to JB and it looked like he replied to her "I'll have to check on that".

Such an abrupt ending. Who thinks they're in judges chamber right this moment?

I think you are right. ICA exited the courtroom through the door HHJP
uses and not the door she usually uses.

Agreed with previous posts regarding ICA hanging around and schmoozing after court is dismissed. IMO the guard should just whisk her a-- outta there. No talking, no unplugging of cords, etc. She is a prisoner. Get her back in her shackles ASAP!

I'm going to go ahead and say, I think Casey made chloroform and had used it on Caylee more than once. And the last time, used it to sedate her to kill her. I think it was a process, this de-humanizing and dis-abling of Caylee. The making of another person to fall asleep, unable to protect themselves. Leading to even less thought of her bodily dignity than Casey already neglected to have.

OMG 84 times OMG.

I'm not sure I can link it here - but there's an interesting thread out there in the internet world where the owner of Sci-Spot talks about his website's mention in the trial!

Wow 84 times - absolutely inexplicable but for one cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz