2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB doesn't care if he loses the case, he's gotten the publicity that he wanted...he feels important when he's cross-examining witnesses and that is all he cares about. He ends court each day smiling and happy- even though he clearly makes a fool out of himself each day. NG had a segment where she showed how he takes pics outside with female 'fans'. THAT is what he cares about. He questions each witness about their desire for money or notoriety because that is all he understands.

i don't understand what happened from the sidebar on...i missed the 84 times comment....is that what caused the sidebar/shut down for the day?

As an aside - I did catch Casey's animated exit and I think I read her lips to say "who searches for the same thing 84 times, come on" and then she did her eyebrown lift thinger.

Was it searched 84 times...or was the same site visited 84 times?

WFTV was still streaming and ICA was very animated...IMO it seemed Beaz et al just wanted to get out and go home...ICA kept talking and hand gesturing finally being lead out of the court room by a female deputy..

That's what I saw, too.
I took a screen shot because WFTV usually edits those parts out of their replays...

I don't have a video of the end, but ICA started out talking nicely to JB - both were smiling, then something happened. She started talking to CM and getting more and more agitated. I thought we were going to see another meltdown. She absolutely looked ticked. I hope someone recorded this so Smolea can give us her opinion!

I saw that happen and was hoping the same thing with maybe subtitles. ICA was very upset. I could only make out a few words before some one stood in front of her.

Such an abrupt ending. Who thinks they're in judges chamber right this moment?

yes...something very strange happened there...no discussions in open court....state had already finished re-direct...JB doing re-cross....long sidebar...cjury excused and witness told to come back tomorrow morning...HHJB to witness "they'll tell you all about it"...hhhhmmmmmmm

If only a few more questions, why stop court 7 minutes before 5:00 to dismiss the jury? Why not just finish up with the witness and then have him dismissed? He is from Canada and now has to stay another night.

then ICA is pissed off at the end...maybe she found out what happened at the sidebar.

Very strange!!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

When hearing all the medical injuries, the first thing that came to mind was someone searching for injuries sustained in a car accident.

Just IMO

Not too many car accidents that involve the word "inhalation"

I am a firm believer in respecting "karma".......that said....I give JB credit for a more cohesive cross examination than we have seen from him lately.

That said.....I give the SAO credit for their chronological, methodical, detail oriented presentation thus far.

In this case....there will be no winners and no losers. There will simply be a new normal based upon outcome.

Does that make sense? I don't begrudge either side their "points" along the way......as it it the total score (including fouls and penalties)at buzzer that ends the "game".

Was it searched 84 times...or was the same site visited 84 times?

Site visited, is what I got, it had been bookmarked.

Casey must be writing a book. I write and I have sites like that bookmarked.:)

Is ANYBODY else having trouble with WS????? Or is it just me? It seems to start after lunch. I can't get pages to load....slowwwwwww..... I seriously hope I haven't been found out at work!

You should clear your cache - see! we did learn something today!

no really, clear your cache, and reboot if necessary.

When hearing all the medical injuries, the first thing that came to mind was someone searching for injuries sustained in a car accident.

Just IMO

she wasn't searching for all of the terms they listed, those were additional links on pages she DID search for. she just clicked on them. so for instance if you search on wikipedia for socks, at the bottom it might also have links for: shoes, foot disease, yarn spinning, nickels, etc. or anything that could be possibly related.

Wow, I'm gonna predict there will be three sets of numbers that ICA will have engrained in her brain when this is over.

31 - number of days between the day Caylee was murdered and the day she
was reported "missing".

84 - number of times the browser was hit with the word "chloroform".

?? - The number of minutes, described in detail by Jeff Ashton, it took Caylee to
die after she looked into the eyes of the person who applied the duct tape
over her tiny nose and mouth.

Just a headsup..regarding HLN..(know some dont care too much for the TH's)..but I am floored, almost all of them are simply flabberghasted with this Computer searches and evidence, and give JB A for effort..but NOT inpressed with his results by his cross....

Also, one of the TH's stated ( so not sure if its correct:waitasec:)..one of the jurrors is a "Techie" who will completely understand the significance of this testimony....Yikes..Me thinks Im going to go grab a cocktail and celebrate!!!..Oh ya..Kudo's to Mr. Bradley fellow Canuk..Dry maybe..but POWERFUL YEPP!!:great:

I cannot wait to see those Home Depot tapes-- you just know they're going to have chloroform makings and gear. Good grief, she's not going to sleep well tonight!

if anyone has a recording of ICA at the end there, i'll take a look :]

YES, please. You have to take a look. She was so animated, never covered her mouth at all, and her face was showing, it was not just a side view. She was very upset.
I do not know how long it takes for WFTV to put up their raw footage but I saw the exchange on WFTV after the judge called recess for the day.

I really want to hear what she was chewing him out about. I am guessing she was upset that Baez did not say there was no proof that she ws the one doing the searches or any proof what time the searches were actually made. imoo

Agreed with previous posts regarding ICA hanging around and schmoozing after court is dismissed. IMO the guard should just whisk her a-- outta there. No talking, no unplugging of cords, etc. She is a prisoner. Get her back in her shackles ASAP!

They need to do what the courtroom deputies in Pinellas County did during Jury Selection -- moved her on out of there ...

The deps in Pinellas wasted NO time ... no dilly-dallying with those deputies ...:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021