2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you can take STD from your job for a trail?...LOLOLOL

I don't know about that but I would think that anybody that slept with ICA should get checked for a STD.. LOL!!

Mornin' all! I'm getting a late start today, but thanks for the high-protein breakfast, Beach! Looks great!

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Wow, what talent you have. Awesome job comparing their facial expressions!:rocker:

Good Mornin Everyone! Not sure if you all saw the request from me and Mombomb yesterday......she is traveling and unable to post..... I have been experiencing some lap top problems (but hopefully have that resolved today) and poor Chiquita's little fingers are worked to the bone. Wondering if any others want to try to help transcribe during the trial for others who cannot watch and need a down and dirty synopsis of each witness or what happened without multiple repeats and a lot of personal commentary.

I am available to help for part of this morning as well as late afternoon. Sometimes it's very difficult to keep up, but I'll certainly try.

this is the part that I hate--waiting for court.....and then of course the sidebars---............:maddening:

I think the State did lose a little ground with the FBI chemist, but I wouldn't worry too much about that. I read on either here or Hinky that after the dog handler was done, one commentator said something along the lines of 'game, set and match for the State! All seem to agree that JB lost big time with his cross. If you consider that testimony was AFTER the FBI chemist and it is the last testimony the jury heard and went 'home' with it in their heads, I do not think any of them have any doubt there was a dead body in the Sunfire.

Have faith! While I personally don't think she will get the DP or LWOP - she will spend significant time in prison. I think the final verdict will be aggravated manslaughter and/or aggravated child abuse.

I agree with this. The dog handler made big points for SA, IMO. Add another person and a dog to the roster that smelled human decomposition. I hope the jury picked up (and sure they did) that the FBI guy was surprised that there was any chloroform at all. I thought it was a good day for SA. And JB is so annoying, he must be alienating most people in the court room. Then there was ICA's complete lack of emotion.......

Good Morning Peeps

Has everyone had their breakfast?

the-simple-italian-breakfast.jpg

Don't you know that I am 49 and cannot eat all that stuff and still wear my 'kini...land sakes....killing me!!!

PS- my dogs are all here with me and they are hitting on the puter food.:floorlaugh:

Good morning everyone. I was unable to watch any of the testimony from the FBI Chemist but I heard on the news that everything he stated contradicted the testimony of Dr. Vass. Is this true?

Good morning. Links in my siggy!! I love WS!! :)

Good morning everyone. I was unable to watch any of the testimony from the FBI Chemist but I heard on the news that everything he stated contradicted the testimony of Dr. Vass. Is this true?

I didn't think so. You had to take it into context though.

Good Mornin Everyone! Not sure if you all saw the request from me and Mombomb yesterday......she is traveling and unable to post..... I have been experiencing some lap top problems (but hopefully have that resolved today) and poor Chiquita's little fingers are worked to the bone. Wondering if any others want to try to help transcribe during the trial for others who cannot watch and need a down and dirty synopsis of each witness or what happened without multiple repeats and a lot of personal commentary.

Just popping in to say Thanks WenWe4. Glad to hear your computer problems are fixed (fingers crossed). Looking forward to your and Chaquita's posts while I'm gone. I'll be back in business next Monday. Hope we can find some more helpers!

:lol:

On the Today show they just said, "If Casey takes the stand, she will convict herself!"

:laughcry:

Good morning sunshines! And the sunshine will be hot hot hot here until late this afternoon in the Chicago area, and then it'll be massive storms, which do worry me a bit.

My impression is that even if it doesn't seem like the SA is getting a big win, they are still chipping away at ICA's stack of lies. The cracks they make in the facade will eventually bring her down.

There's a lot of talk about narcissism in the news lately and it reminded me of a link I saved back in 2008. Back then, someone from WS linked this site. When I read it I could have cried with relief, I immediately recognized a powerful family member who I've tried all of my life to keep happy. I printed it and shared it with family. It helped them all realize "they" weren't the crazy ones. I thought I'd share it again if any one wanted to read a site about narcissistic personality disorder.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html
http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/howto.html -How to recognize a narcissist :Never love anything that can't love you back
http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html -Traits discussed
http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/six.html "Now we are Six!"
http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/six.html "It's a GOOD LIFE"
http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/normal.html "What's Normal"

One thing I have to say is this. I am so glad this jury is sequestered and cannot watch any of the news reports on this case. I don't know how the local channels in Orlando are reporting this but the national news hasn't got a clue. They bring in these talking heads who it seems are clueless about the case and because we are websleuths we know so much more than they can even fathom.

Good Morning all, gonna be a long day at my house. I will be on and off most of the day because my AC has gone out. So I will be working with the repairman and hosing myself off at random intervals...LOL Gonna have temps today in the high 90's. Gawds help me!!

Oh Gelfie, no! All of us (mid westerners) are fixin to get cooked today! Go to the library or commandeer the TVs at Wal Mart! Lol, I know you've got to wait for the repair man - tell 'em you've got a critical job to do!

:lol:

On the Today show they just said, "If Casey takes the stand, she will convict herself!"

:laughcry:

Hubby says JB is convicting her. He cracks me up. He says, Honey? Is he a real lawyer? :floorlaugh:

I'd love to help out but I am too much of a spazz. And I have the attention span of a gnat. We would have 2 or 3 conversations in one transcript and everyone would think the cadavar dogs hit on a sidebar while the jury was at break.

Don't you know that I am 49 and cannot eat all that stuff and still wear my 'kini...land sakes....killing me!!!

PS- my dogs are all here with me and they are hitting on the puter food.:floorlaugh:

Oh,come on. With those shoes you can get away with anything :rocker:

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Whoa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member