2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which exact site was the 84 searches done on again? The one that contained actual intructions on how to make chloroform?

Dear mock juror...this is a no no!! HHJP says no research on computers while you are sequestered!! :tos: :sothere:

That artery is up in the skull so she couldn't slash it. She did search head injury though.

Knock out 2 parents with chloroform and bash their head in with shovel???? I can't even write that without going ugg.

:seeya: Hey peeps. Just to clarify:

What you research on the web in your own time is your own business. However, when you post it here, it becomes OUR/WebSleuths' business.

:tyou:

If you have questions after reading the above please PM a mod for clarification.

I still don't get why she searched or linked to the word "shovel". It's not like a gun or something that requires instructions. Or something that will propose a clever way to bury or murder someone with it.

You could be right. Just like she looked at Zanny's info on the apartment card and then spouted out the info when she had reason to. I wonder if she regularly went around absorbing random info to use in her lies later.

Given the amount of detail in her lies,I think she did.

I always suspected she tried it (chloroform) out on Amy at some point. my opinion only

So are we assuming that Casey was buying the ingredients for chloroform in these Home Depot videos? What about the video's after Caylee was deceased? Now I am very interested in these videos and why we haven't seen them before now?

I think I might know why we haven't seen them yet.

I think (and I have no proof of it just my guy feeling) that the State didn't know to even look for these videos. Obviously ICA bought whatever from Home Depot using CINDY'S credit card. When viewing the statements I'm sure the police and SA assumed the purchase was MADE by the A's (considering how well maintained their home is). Once the A's were made aware of the DT's plan they might have agreed to sit down with the State to go over these statements and let them know they didn't remember making a purchase at that day and time.

Which would explain why they were released so late to the DT. Again I'm just speculating. But I think it's pretty clear they would need the assistance of the A's to really know what to further investigate on those statements. In many ways LE was really flying blind due to none of the A's truthfully assisting them.

I heard it was going to be on HLN at 7 pm I'm not sure it's the same station. HLN is the sister station to IN Session. Mc Kensey Phillips will give her thoughts on Casey abused. McKensey was abused by her father.

I saw that MC Phillips will be giving her "insights", and am annoyed. Why are we to assume that all peeps will react in the exact same way to abuse?

There are as many ways of reacting as stars in the sky. My opinion, only.

:seeya: Hey peeps. Just to clarify:

What you research on the web in your own time is your own business. However, when you post it here, it becomes OUR/WebSleuths' business.

:tyou:

If you have questions after reading the above please PM a mod for clarification.

I hear you --- but not entirely sure what that means as far as posting.

Can we link to sites like the archived ones?

Is there something we should avoid posting here (I already know the 10% rule...)?

Can anyone here get in trouble for something one of us posts?

TIA!

The further and further we get in this trial... I feel Caylee was going through hell with this monster. I know she put on an appearance of being a wonderful mother in front of other people, but I am so frightened about what was happening when it was only Casey and Caylee. I am getting a really bad feeling of what life was really like for Caylee with Casey and that Caylee being able to communicate more and more was becoming a huge problem for Casey.

I am so confused! Can someone help? They had this guy testify all day without anyone knowing or asking how many times searches had been made on any of the items that were being discussed? When JB was asking about how much time was spent on any particular site, what was the guy answering?

I just don't get this?!

At one point, about 2:29:59 PM today, Stinger said ICA accessed Google search on these related topics 92 times. I wrote that in my notes. At 3:21 PM, Bradley says ICA accessed Facebook 8 times. So they threw in little hints that they knew exactly how many times she accessed certain sites. I'm sure the prosecutors were well aware, too, and knew Baez was going to jump on the amount of time spent at the sites rather than how many times she visited.

Really, one doesn't have to spend a long time on a site, a few seconds will do if one is surfing for information, bookmarking, and printing while moving to the next site. It only takes a few seconds to activate the print process and sticking around until the job is done is unnecessary.

Linda was smart to let JB do all that talking and then hit him with a nice big slam dunk. I'm sure Casey is still boiling mad.

I too have a hard time believing that KC went through all the trouble of making chloroform when she could have just used Benadryl or cough medicine to make Caylee sleep. I just do not see her going to all that work---too lazy for that.

Yeah, that's where I'm headed in my thinking as well.

From where I'm sitting, I don't think I can even say that chloroform was definitely used on Caylee. I can say that I believe Dr. Vass when he tells me he was shocked at the levels of chloroform found in the air quality sample taken from the trunk of the car...I can say that someone accessed a website giving instructions for making chloroform 84 times, and that I believe the state is going to be able to provide good evidence that the person who did those searches was ICA.

I need to just accept what I can be reasonably sure of at this point, and wait for more information as it is made known to me, because all this guessing just clouds my thoughts.

No need .. Home Invasion or multiple sucide something like that .. She was already laying the stepping stones ie: parents divorce ..her getting house ...

Does anyone wonder just how close she came to enacting her possible plan to off cindy and george. I get the creeps just thinking of her sitting up at night pondering how to do this, possibly stalking the house and standing over their bed with a smirk. I wonder if part of her plan was to make it look like a murder suicide between them with her being a witness. yikes.

On the States evidence list there are two CD's dated in March, one was on the 29th and one I think on the 3rd or 23rd. They are video's of ICA in Home Depot there may be actually more, I will try to find the link. I am assuming she may have tried to buy chemicals.

If she had plans for this, how did she think she would dispose of their bodies?
She wouldn't have to dispose of her parent's bodies at all, if she made it look like a burglary/ home invasion.

She could chloroform them while they slept, break their necks, or anything while they were knocked out.

She would just act like she came home to discover them dead, after it happened. Then she would call the police and try to act devastated.

After a very short 'grieving period', where she is showered in attention from sympathetic friends, she could turn the house into party central. She could move Amy in as planned, and have a different guy every night of the week, if she wanted. She would feel so 'grown-up, with her own house, multiple cars, maybe even life insurance pay-outs.

I think this was her fantasy, anyway. Never mind the house wasn't paid off, and without a job, she would have no way to make the mortgage payments. She doesn't understand 'real life' money basics.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I think she wanted to do.

I'm so sorry to ask this, but I have been unable to really follow along with a lot of the posts lately (sinus infection) but have been listening to all the testimony. I keep seeing people mention "mock juror?" Is this one of the mock jurors from the 48 hours episode??

I always suspected she tried it (chloroform) out on Amy at some point. my opinion only

And I always suspected that she tested on the dogs....who according to Cindy's deposition were always sleepy or sleeping.

Dear mock juror...this is a no no!! HHJP says no research on computers while you are sequestered!! :tos: :sothere:

Does this mean we can't tell her about "Everyone lies,Everyone dies" or the really creepy pictures she downloaded,like the cartoon of the little girl holding the teddy bear as she hangs from a noose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz