2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perspective and it's okay for me to think that way. :D I believe she was lazy because rather than using her energy to make a better life for her and her daughter, she schemed and scammed. To me that's just one definition of lazy.

Yes. I appreciate your perspective. (please don't think I was being snarky)

Scheming is the thinking about it and scamming is the putting it into action. That's how I view her chloroform searches, the scheming. A dead Caylee is her putting it into action. The end result was to benefit her. ALL MOO.

Err, both! He was mad at the end about the cache back guy that noted 84 times, before he even got to the podium, so that guy got the worst of it. The usual are you doing this for money, trying to confuse and conflict. It didn't work out well for him. The other ones he was a bit "nicer" too. Either it is b/c he is not tech savvy, or he has realized they will give lengthy answers that end up helping the State when he is being not so nice. :)

I think 84 visits to a chloroform site was the only bombshell. JB did it to himself though.

Still not clear - what did JB do that allowed the 84 visits to come in?

I forget who asked a few pages back, but see it hasn't been answered yet so.... yes CA's dad is still living :) I believe CA was asked during her testimony.

She could've used the chloroform by the sandbox and hidden the bottle in the trunk, with the body.

:waitasec:

Here is my attempt to think outside of the box. What if she was planning to cover up the child's death by staging a home invasion, and killing her parents too. Maybe making it look like a murder/suicide --george killed the family, and poor Casey came home to find the scene. So perhaps the chloroform was made on the 17th and she used the shovel as seen in the mixing instructions. And she had these big plans to use the chloroform on her family that night.

But she chickened out, and decided life was really good the way things were going, so she decided to wait and see how things shook out.

Yes. I appreciate your perspective. (please don't think I was being snarky)

Scheming is the thinking about it and scamming is the putting it into action. That's how I view her chloroform searches, the scheming. A dead Caylee is her putting it into action. The end result was to benefit her. ALL MOO.

:D thanks! I didn't see any snark in your post at all. I edited more to my previous post and for me my opinion just comes from ICA as a mother. She let everyone else take care of and financially provide for her child. She was lazy when it came to being a mother.

It's perspective and it's okay for me to think that way. :D I believe she was lazy because rather than using her energy to make a better life for her and her daughter, she schemed and scammed. To me that's just one definition of lazy.

ETA: She was lazy because she let everyone else work to take care of her baby. It was easier for her to steal than to be an adult and work to support herself and her daughter. That's nothing if it's not lazy.

I agree with both of you, she took the easy way through life and she was sneaky. I could also see her doing shady stuff like making chloroform and trying to dig a hole so she could sit on her butt on the computer or go out and party instead of taking care of or putting up with a 3 year old. :twocents:

I don't know if they've adressed that in any police reports but I'd say because people usually don't keep rotten decomposing bodies with them in their homes. After a month missing, I don't think they'd expected a decomposing body still be kept inside.

But this is my opinion, not based on any released reports.

If she had taken Caylee's body through the house, which is doubtful, it could have leaked and there might have been an alert inside or if she stepped in the leaked fluids and tracked residue through the house...the dogs might have alerted. The fact that the dogs were not taken through or to the garage is a mystery yet maybe because the car, which did get a hit/alert, was in the garage, there was no need to track the dogs inside the garage. They knew the car had been there with telltale signs that a decomposing body had been there.

WFTV has finally posted the 11th video! For those who are curious, it is at the 28:30 mark in which John Bradley answers that the Sci-Spot page was visited 84 times.

I remember Cindy saying she took toys out of the trunk of the car and put them in the sandbox or playhouse to air out. I bet she put them on the lawn in that spot first and hosed them off.

http://www.discoveriesinmedicine.com/Bar-Cod/Chloroform.html

"Chloroform is another name for the colorless, dense, liquid chemical compound trichloromethane. It is nonflammable and has a pleasant odor and a burning, sweet taste. Chloroform is about 40 times as sweet as sugar. Nearly insoluble (unable to be dissolved) in water, chloroform easily dissolves in alcohol, ether, acetone, gasoline, and other organic solvents. It can be prepared by the chlorination of ethyl alcohol or of methane. Once made from acetone and bleaching powder, chloroform is now prepared by the photochemical reaction of methane with chlorine."

Still not clear - what did JB do that allowed the 84 visits to come in?

Fortunately, Americka has all the answers for us. (I just can't explain things well. Let it happen naturally, lol!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6639207&postcount=912"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)[/ame]

Did anyone see JB's and ICA's expression when the guy answered that the site had been visited 84 times. Did the DA know that was coming or were they taken by surprise?

Here is another angle to the videos and ICA not speaking in them.

Perhaps she was concerned that she would be caught in a lie, IE she was supposed to be at work on the date/time the video was taken so she didn't speak. This way she could just say, "Oh yeah, Zanny had to watch her at the house while I was working"

IDK...just thinking outside the box...WAY outside I know!

I forget who asked a few pages back, but see it hasn't been answered yet so.... yes CA's dad is still living :) I believe CA was asked during her testimony.

Thank you Thank you!! That was me!! I'm glad he's still living.

I love your Kitty/Puppy pic. So adorable.

You guys I think I might've found a clue to the shovel mystery..

Clean up spills while wearing breathing apparatus and gloves. Apply a dispersing agent if available, otherwise absorb the spillage using sand and a shovel. Unprotected people should keep a safe distance as chloroform is both powerful and fast-acting. The work atmosphere should not contain more than 10 parts per million of chloroform.

Read more: How to Treat Chloroform Poisoning | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2069802_treat-chloroform-poisoning.html#ixzz1OizuBU3h

Maybe she thought shovel meant something else other than a tool? LOL. I double check certain words, but yeah, I'm not an english-speaker so this point might not be valid. She probably did know what it was. P.S the word doesn't contain a clickable or auto-generating link.

:clap:

This makes sense!

The way I perceive the chloroforming situation of Caylee prior to the June 16th date when she was murdered, I never thought the chloroform was to knock her out and keep her out. The way I imagined it being used, was to get her to fall asleep initially. It would appear from some of the testimony that Caylee had a hard time falling asleep on her own, and actually needed Casey to sleep with her to be able to get her to eventually fall asleep. So in my thinking she would use the chloroform to get her to fall asleep and it would be immediate! (hence her mother could quickly resume her partying or texting)

In my estimation, Caylee would then stay asleep because she was little and it was her time to sleep naturally- the hard part seemed for Casey to get Caylee to fall asleep (I am sure many of us as mothers know this scenario very well with at least one of our children?).

I think as a poster mentioned earlier it then progressed to finally taking Caylee's life, which I think was Casey's intention all along anyway.

The searches we learned of today (all of them in order) just reinforced the idea that George and Cindy were part of her potential plan as well (she intended to 'off' them too). I wonder what they were thinking in court today as they were listening to the testimony and knowing full well that she wouldn't need to know half of the stuff that she was researching if her intentions were only to 'take out' a little defenseless toddler!

Poor Caylee... I hope she fell into a blissful sleep with the chloroform never to wake up to this world again, unfortunately I don't in my heart believe that is the way it happened. I think that baby fought for her life in that trunk as the tape was placed around her wrists and then layer, after layer, was placed around her face and head. I think that little spit fire of an angel fought for her life with all her might. Her mother should be so grateful that our system of justice will show her way more mercy then she ever showed Caylee.

That thought really makes me enraged!:banghead:

Wow, that is an EXCELLENT point. I hadn't thought of that. That makes perfect sense. Get Caylee knocked out and asleep so Casey could go and do what she wanted. Maybe she tried cough syrup or something else, and it didn't work the way she wanted it to. Maybe she tried chloroform and Caylee stayed asleep, so she starting using it more! Oh how sick on her part and sad for poor Caylee!

Isn't Mark Eiglarsh pro defense? I guess you could be and still rip on Kc though, lol.

Sure you can. Cheney Mason sure did, back when he was commenting on the case for a local tv station, back before he joined the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett