2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
geeze - I wish the jury could see her walk in all smiley and flirty like that grrr

GA & CA in the Courtroom

CA finally got a nice haircut

Ahhh Cindy and George are both in the courtroom. CM is talking to ICA

Casey and Cindy wearing similar shades of pink. George in purple.

Unfortunately, we are in a day & age that provides more constitutional "rights" to the perpetrator than the victim! Justice is a difficult thing to come by for the true victims of crime in today's "politically correct" environment, and all the "bleeding heart liberals" that tip the scales... I hope in this one instance, that will NOT be the case and little Caylee will receive the justice that she definitely deserves!

On Dr. Drew last night he was talking to a quest while watching a video of casey interacting with Baez. He interrupted the quest to comment on how shocked he was at her behavior. Dr. Drew said, "I'm actually watching some footage of her acting a little coquettish, a little seductive, a little weird, is she doing stuff like that in court?"

Finally someone calling her out on her "flirting type" behavior. I saw that footage, it's the one where she has her head cocked to the side and is giving Baez the seductive eye look, raising her eyebrows repeatedly while demurely smiling.

That behavior along with her constantly puffing her chest out under the pretense of tucking in her pants out are learned behaviors. That is how she interacted with men. She can't drop those "habits".

She is on trial for her life and yet she continues to flirt and act seductive. Instead of acting devastated or serious or any other appropriate behavior associated with the murder of her child or being or trial for that murder.

By lying and acting all cute and sexy has always worked for her the past so she is continuing those behaviors thinking she will get away with this. One could see those same behaviors in the beginning of this case. Her strutting going to and from Baez's office, the short shorts and tight tops "blah blah blah" {stole that from Baez}.

Surprise surprise Casey, those behaviors only work on men wanting "some". They won't work in court. Well to be more specific they won't work on the jury, the SA, the witnesses, not sure about Baez and Mason.

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Wow is right! Thank you for doing that. You have a very keen eye.

Good morning everyone! Will we get to the computer forensics this morning?

Morning Everyone! Had a tough day so was only in an out yesterday - came on very late last night and saw a headline that said JVM: Experts say Baez is incompetent and got so excited - Finally!
But no, obviously too tired to be on the board - it was actually Baez saying experts incompetent. Sigh.
Went to bed...

Cindy used to constantly touch and lean on George in the courtroom. Now they sit about a foot apart,slightly turned away from each other. Not good,IMO.

Morning Session Thread now OPEN!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138975"]2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is today, "pretty in pink for mother & daughter"???? (CA & ICA)....

Unfortunately, we are in a day & age that provides more constitutional "rights" to the perpetrator than the victim! Justice is a difficult thing to come by for the true victims of crime in today's "politically correct" environment, and all the "bleeding heart liberals" that tip the scales... I hope in this one instance, that will NOT be the case and little Caylee will receive the justice that she definitely deserves!

From your lips to Gods ears....I pray for her justice...

Why does Casey seem to be sitting so low at the defense table. Is this a ploy by the DT to make her seem like a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee