2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see the DT has a brand new package of Sharpies laying in front of ICA - isn't that nice that they think of her?

He did contradict Dr. Vass's findings. But on further questioning by JA it was found that the carpet liner was sent to his lab in a cardboard box and chloroform being a volatile compound would have leaked and disappeared. He agreed with JA that it was surprising he found any residue of chloroform at all.
He is also using a different test than Dr. Vass - the air sample was collected and stored & sealed in a metal canister so the test is very different.

Thanks! That makes sense to me....the talking heads will make you think ICA is going to walk free with all their half-truths/mis-truths:maddening:I'm glad I can come here and get the real-truths!

Good Morning All!!!

Hope the body language expert doesn't look at GA and CA. They are sitting as far apart as possible while still sitting next to each other!! CA looks to be working on something yet again!! Wonder what it could be? Hopefully not a book.

I was following the trial on facebook yesterday and i saw something funny. A poster wrote that they hoped they would bring the dog into the court room. Maybe it would run up and bite casy in the arse.:floorlaugh:

Or ALERT on each can & the trunk liner.

As soon as court comes into session we will be moving here:

>>>>Morning Trial Thread >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138975"]2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

1A.jpg

1AA.jpg

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

WOW this is a creepy must see !!!!!!!

Speaking of "sequestration", if I see a post here that begins with "Last night on Nancy Grace" or "Dr. Drew said...", I skip over them. So if I don't thank a post like that, it's because I'm forcing myself not to read them, not because I don't appreciate everyone's input. :)

It actually appears Casey's chair gets lower every day.

Teresa here. Good morning all, it's rare to drop in this early.

I think icas' cap on her tooth is loose from her constantly messing with it. She keeps going from the way it looks we will see her broken smile.

Hi I don't get a chance to post much but I read all the time. I only have 5 min breaks at work to get on so most of the time when I read it is well behind where you guys are... but I was looking at the sociopath/narcissistic information and I knew that was what Ted Bundy was. So I looked at some stuff and I noticed strikingly similar photos of him and her. I merged alot of the pictures in photoshop and I wanted to see if you guys think it is somewhat creepy also. :)

Great job! Looks as if Ted Bundy has been reincarnated.

:dunno: I think I am hoping that CM does the cross on SO!

:giggle:

Much needed break for this newbie transcriber. Holy crap what a difference between the last two witnesses. SO talks gives much lengthier and quicker paced responses than KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics