2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap on a stick. 84 times visited. I don't even visit Websleuths that much and I love this place.

instructions on how to make it would only take 20 seconds to read and commit to memory for the avg person. IMO It's not a difficult or lenghthy process to make it.

This is what I found when I Googled it. I spent maybe three minutes and it's so simple I could walk out to the garage and put some together.

YOOKAY

With the husband that has been an IT consultant for 20 years, I have a question; when I type in my addressbar at the top of my screen. For example I want to go to Facebook. I type F and then Facebook.com shows up in the addressbar. Does that mean it was auto-generated or user activity?

Recorded as user activity and saved.

Anyone get a screen shot of ICA when he said 84 times????

Stunned courtroom! and stunned ICA! She had no idea that they would find this out.
She is probably thinking...I visited that site 84 times??? I did not think it was that much. Geesh!

84 times the accused accessed chemistry.com for chloroform info?!

Holy cow! So much for only 7 seconds of glancing!!!!!!!

Mock juror ,what say you?

Uh,save that thought for Sidebar.:innocent:

JB for re-cross exam. (grrrrr.)

JB: May I approach the witness.

HHJP: you may.

JB: Showing report to Bradley.

Bradley says it's not a report of his.

I heart this poor witness. "Would you be looking for this as well, sir?" He has had to save Jose from himself several times during this testimony!

JB - this is a report you created is that not right.

Witness - this is not my report.

Oops.

Does anyone have any theories as to why she'd need to visit the site 84 times? I think it's totally damning, but also confusing.

LDB w/Bradley...type in the word search term into google user selects options based upon what google returns....block of internet history surfing web for information about weapons, chlroform, how to make ? object sustained
=
hyperlinks don't always keep you on the same page....tend to but they can link you to another page...yes...can content of any websites ....some inquiry what was actually displayed at the time of the search....after passage of time webpage content changes...cannot tell @ the time of the search what was on the webpage..

only asked to decode the history....tell jury what particular searches were preformed....searches are alll...whole time frame encompassed an hour.....

entry #3 www.sci-spot.com history shows 84 times visited to that website (unsure of the spelling of this)

re-direct on these questions only...

JB looking thru papers - holding up the process.....whispering to DS....recross examine.....

witness asks if JB looking for papers near witness....I may be... approach witness? you may....

-
not a report by me....report created by somebody else......site psyspot.com or scispot.com.....could you assist me sir in locating this? someone else report.....cacheback report....there are only 1 visit to this website? Sidebar- approach

JB -

HAHA JB asked the question AFTER he was told it was not this witnesses report!....and did it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234