2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any theories as to why she'd need to visit the site 84 times? I think it's totally damning, but also confusing.

And help me out, also, please. She visited the site 84 times over what time frame? more than once a day? Why?

Lost all video....84 times WHAT?

Some of the jurors are talking to each other during the sidebar.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:49 PM

Using Wikipedia (I know, I know..) it says Firefox 2.0 DID have tabbed browsing. I've used Firefox so long I forget what year I began, it has always had tabs. That was a big selling point over IE in the beginning.
I've been using firefox for years (well before 2008; probably more like 2003) and it's always had tabbed browsing.

Bill Shaeffer saying that LDB trapped JB into asking just exactly what he did on his cross. Then she came back and nailed him with the 84 visits to that website.

It's wonderful, isn't it? I actually got a chill when it happened. Silly, I know, but it was very exciting! Go, go, go Linda go!

Why on earth would somebody have multiple browsers open???

I always have several browsers open at once. Currently I have one on here for the Trial discussion, one for the Sidebar discussion, one on wftv blog, one wftv online trial, one for facebook and one for gmail. It's how I roll. lol

I don't get what just happened.

LDB laid a trap with the 84 times? But isn't it on the witness's printout? Shouldn't JB know it already?

Not for a charge of felony murder, they just have to show that the death occurred as the result of the commission of the underlying qualifying felony - in this case, felony child abuse.

Not sure I follow (not being argumentative either) ... isn't this a first degree murder case? If so:

MURDER, FIRST DEGREE
In order for someone to be found guilty of first degree murder the government must prove that the person killed another person; the person killed the other person with malice aforethought; and the killing was premeditated.

To kill with malice aforethought means to kill either deliberately and intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life.

Premeditation means with planning or deliberation. The amount of time needed for premeditation of a killing depends on the person and the circumstances. It must be long enough, after forming the intent to kill, for the killer to have been fully conscious of the intent and to have considered the killing.

Is ica and ca looking at each other?

No, ICA has her head down. But CA was GLARING at ICA just a minute ago. CA looked like she could have killed ICA right then and there.

Okay so I may be grasping here but I haven't been in meetings all day and that tends to make one crazy...ehem. Anyways as I was saying, if I'm reading correctly these searches were done in March right? The diary page in question regarding a choice and hoping the end justifies the means that had '03 but is questionable. If one were to think that these searches and that such diary were written the same time my analytical mind thinks that perhaps she was researching premeditation and when she decided to go forth I wrote the diary but perhaps wasn't able to carry out her plan as she originally had it laid out. Again I could be wrong.

I think 84 just became my favorite number - and I remember it being a very good year also - the beginning of the Disco Era - who didn't love that! Big hair, tons of perfume, out of this world costumes for clothes...
But today in the middle of this trial - 84 is definitely my favourite number - BAM!

fun fact: 84 is a multiple of 42

Recorded as user activity and saved.

frrlk is right on the money, although some may consider it as both manual and automatic. The original manually entered request for the page is stored and when the next smallest set of matching characters is entered then the appropriate matching 'search' is requested.

Also, it is worth mentioning that Mozilla Firefox v2 had tabbed browsing as the default. That is to say, unless single page browsing was deliberately selected, all pages selected from (say) a google search would come up in a new tab.

Bill Shaeffer saying that LDB trapped JB into asking just exactly what he did on his cross. Then she came back and nailed him with the 84 visits to that website.

I feel like the SA do this often. Lay the ground work. Allow JB to open some cans of worms, look like he is advancing, making him confident, then they come back and ERASE his entire cross, leaving their words as the last heard and taken seriously.

OK..This is a question for IT techies...I logged onto Websleuths at 9 AM this morning,,logged off for an hour or so and logged back on later..and have been glued here since...Would my hardrive/cashe/temp files indicate I was only viewing this site for a few seconds or what?..Yes, I have opened other windows to view Hotmail and Yahoo emails..BUT I am sure the files IF viewing doesnt show how long I have been on this site..So Im wondering now..TYIA

JB's not separating the searches from ICA. Major mistake. It's important to prove ICA was not at that computer in the "CA account."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions