2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ladies and gentlemen, I needed this day after yesterday.

What question did JB ask that allowed linda to get the witness to say 84 times? how did she trap JB?

Has the prosecutor pointed out that, just because a search only takes a few seconds, ICA could have had a tab or window open with the searched page for a long time? Anyone with a brain knows how to use multiple tabs or pages while surfing the internet, so the time between searches means nothing.

I'll second that, my head was spinning and I was actually starting to feel nauseous:banghead: -- he has got to be the most exasperatingly obtuse questioner I have ever had the misfortune of hearing.

THANKS is not enough!

Well, I don't think jurors 15 and 16 are an item anymore. They don't talk as much. Sad, they were cute together. #CaseyAnthony

by stevehelling via twitter at 3:50 PM

I can't help but recall TL testimony about ICA being a good mother...only got stressed when Caylee would fight going to sleep.

I want to know over how long a period these 84 chloroform searched occured. Because I am REALLY starting to think (chloroform habit anyone?) that she was using chloroform to knock this poor child out on a regular basis.

Lord help me if I'm wrong. But my gut is telling me I'm not.

Using Wikipedia (I know, I know..) it says Firefox 2.0 DID have tabbed browsing. I've used Firefox so long I forget what year I began, it has always had tabs. That was a big selling point over IE in the beginning.

Yes, I used it for years and only just switched back to IE with a new PC..

Oh please please someone recap the bit about the 84 times! I stepped out of the room for just one minute and bang...I missed it!

Wow, I am surprised she was home often enough to search out anything that many times...seems like she was always out, "working" or what not...

Did Cindy just flip us the bird? She looked at the camera and appeared to scratch her face once with her middle finger.

Anyone get a screen shot?

IMO

Where are you seeing pictures of Cindy?

Not sure I follow (not being argumentative either) ... isn't this a first degree murder case? If so:

MURDER, FIRST DEGREE
In order for someone to be found guilty of first degree murder the government must prove that the person killed another person; the person killed the other person with malice aforethought; and the killing was premeditated.

To kill with malice aforethought means to kill either deliberately and intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life.

Premeditation means with planning or deliberation. The amount of time needed for premeditation of a killing depends on the person and the circumstances. It must be long enough, after forming the intent to kill, for the killer to have been fully conscious of the intent and to have considered the killing.

Florida has different stipulations for Capital murder.

Any evidence of anyone el3se being involved? :waitasec:

Will have to wait and see what the DT shows. I've had reasonable doubt about ICA being the only one involved since day 1, since the night NG first played CA's 3 911calls, 3 years ago.

The one thing I am sure about in this case is that we will never know the complete truth of what really went on.

My opinion only

George just exhaled deeply. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:51 PM

Juror 13 is reviewing her notes during the sidebar #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:51 PM

84 times practice makes perfect......

highest concentration of chloroform ever seen - Dr. AV

traces of chloroform still there much later - Rickenbach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics