2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on re-direct correctly about tabs.

I *think* it would be assuming facts not in evidence if the state brings it up so the witness would have to bring it up as an example and even then I think it would be objected to (and probably sustained but you can't take things back the jurors here)

Why is no one talking multiple windows and tabs............ arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg I can't even remember a time I didn't have several tabs open and was moving around from place to place.

I have 9 open right now, btw

YOOKAY

With the husband that has been an IT consultant for 20 years, I have a question; when I type in my addressbar at the top of my screen. For example I want to go to Facebook. I type F and then Facebook.com shows up in the addressbar. Does that mean it was auto-generated or user activity?

It's "pops" up in the address bar because you've been there before - it comes from the "history" on a browser. Clear your "history" and that won't pop up until the next time you go to that site.

Why on earth would somebody have multiple browsers open???

I do during this trial one google chrome for WS's and Orlando Sentinel then

Internet Explorer for my other web browsing. Sometime 5 or 6 tabs are open.

JB actually didn't do THAT badly.........did he make progress? I think not so much.

I wonder if JB has given much thought to his own internet usage lately? Like....in the courtroom.....through another server???

amen! only shows how long the search took not how long the user looked at it

Mr. Baez went through the time spent at each site. 7 secs is all it takes to type in chloroform? You type in the word and it returns a result in a brief period of time?

Yes.

You have options in Google, correct?

Is this block of Internet history as surfing the web for information about weapons and chloroform, those types of things?

Yes.

And when someone typed into google how to make chloroform, maybe they're trying to find out how to make chloroform? (Hah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg