2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
84 times??? geez.. IMO all they need to show is her buying those "household weapons" such as chlorine at home depot.. she will be totally toasted.

This is what I think...wouldn't there be signs in Caylee that maybe Cindy could have noticed? I wouldn't think you could drug a small child more than once or twice before someone, especially a nurse, would notice something wrong or different.

I don't know. I've never googled chloroform. But I will NOW.

So when do we start placing bets on how long the jury deliberation is going to take? I'll start with 10 minutes. And that will be just the jury saying their goodbyes to each other.

I'm really liking the number 84 right now. ;)

OK I am confused. Are you guys talking multiple browsers (ie. IE, Firefox, etc) or multiple tabs?
I will sometimes just multiple browsers, especially since some sites are better viewed in IE.

I ALWAYS use multiple tabs.

I sometimes use multiple windows -- like today. I have the live feed in one window (which I've made smaller) and another window open with multiple tabs.

Did Baez just get yanked off of his cross? I didn't see that - he was in the middle of those questions and then we are done for the day...
Baez waving a key around? Lock him up?
Oh witness sat back down in the box - are we doing voir dire?

Huh? LOL - Witness looking confused - think HHJP forgot about him...
See you in the morning Sir! He'll explain it to you.

What happened at sidebar jb has a wierd grin ica seems very concerned asking about some judge still in building what's going on?

ICA laughing while doing her unplugging duties.

OK I am confused. Are you guys talking multiple browsers (ie. IE, Firefox, etc) or multiple tabs?

I have done both (only because any links in my email force IE to open). Some sites work better in one browser than another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member