2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C.W.: all the computer evidence, dumping, duct tape -- how did this defense attorney and this criminal come up with this (defense)

his client. i believe they know they have an uphill battle and are just trying to get her off death row, hence all of his ridiculous actions in court.

As one of the mods said, I think it was Ynot, we've been waiting for years for the testimony today and it was rough. Somehow Caylee was heard today. My DH said after watching the recap on HLN, I don't know about anyone else but when I see pictures of the duct tape, I don't picture the skull, I picture a 2 1/2 year old baby looking at her mother killing her and being silenced. I just bawled when he said that after today's testimony.

I bawled today too. I'm purdy scienc-y and can handle a lot of this (in medical field) but today... ugh. It was REALLY difficult, and we were only hearing descriptions!!! I'm still trying to recover.

I agree with Peter Odom and they are just trying to save ICA's life. Which, is fine. Be in prison for the rest of your life.

Peter Odom : case about trying to save ICA's life - will be convicted
NG: trial about seeking justice
Thomas Luka: (LA's Attorney) long three years for LA, now here we are trying to defend ICA's lie

Back from commercial with more video clips.........including LA testimony.

NG: It all came home to roost today.........with graphic photos of this beautiful little girl's skeleton, in filthy trash, were shown to the jury.

MC: Jury shown photos of remains as they were found on 12/11/08; plant material around skeleton, then in afternoon saw photos taken in the morgue, obvious it was the skull of a little human being.

NG recalling Cindy testimony about counting Caylee's teeth.......so grateful that Cindy wasn't in court today to hear all this.

MC: Mandible still attached to skull, very unusual.

Heather: Caylee wasn't legally buried, wasn't a religious burial; left to decompose in the environment, in trash, and that means a homicide.

Marc Klaas: A picture is worth a thousand words. Talking about Caylee in life, vs. the evidence presented today, after someone murders and discards her........that's why GA/CA/LA left court because they loved little Caylee alive.

NG talking with MK about her fiance being murdered years ago, shot in the face and head.......

CW Jensen, retired LE: So much evidence, wonders how defense came up with defense theory, Casey is obviously guilty.

Thomas Luka, Renee Rockwell, Peter Odom guests

RR: This is why you never talk to the police, make up stories, now she has to deal with all these stories.

PO: This is going to be trying to save Casey's life; must realize there's going to be a conviction.

NG addresses TL, describing how LA's hair has turned gray

TL: It's been a long 3 years for LA, a long two weeks on the stand, recalling what he was told by Casey, which are complete lies.........

What did Luka say? Her defense has admitted they were lies and now their trying to defend through those lies? I guess he means the DT is using them as a defense.

Defense Attorney Luka talking head said to paraphrase its no longer a matter of her being not guilty, it's a matter of saving her life. I agree

When was Bundy executed? She looks like his reincarnation!

I was a little girl when Bundy was executed but I remember it being talked about nonstop on the local news, the picture in my sigi was the one image of Bundy that was seared in my memory so when the picture of ICA was posted today I immediately saw the connection, it's really spooky how similar they look.

Caller question - 1st boyfriend - about only time he ever saw ICA upset with Caylee was trying to get her to go to sleep -------------- why wasn't that questioned more

Don't forget HHJP has the final word on life or death in the state of FL

The one too many question that gets you in trouble! That sounds familiar! :lol: Cough Baez

I have read this a couple of times but wasn't able to see it. Do you know where I could see this or does anyone have a link to this. I'd like to compare her "performance" to todays.

Thanks

Somewhere in the jury selection threads - all I remember is she was wearing a pink shirt and really flipped out....but that would have been less than a month ago.

I was a little girl when Bundy was executed but I remember it being talked about nonstop on the local news, the picture in my sigi was the one image of Bundy that was seared in my memory so when the picture of ICA was posted today I immediately saw the connection, it's really spooky how similar they look.

Someone has a sig line of a collage of similar photos and I put up the two of them upset in court one day. It's weird!!

Don't forget HHJP has the final word on life or death in the state of FL

I often wonder if ICA realizes that when she is putting on her show for the jury and the second they are out of the court room shes back to her cheery self!!

NG: no eye contact between ICA and LA, why?
T. Luka: I think this case is turning against ICA, family in past supported her and now the lies about them, and they have to see little Caylee's remains shown to strangers

Somewhere in the jury selection threads - all I remember is she was wearing a pink shirt and really flipped out....but that would have been less than a month ago.

I don't think it was jury selection because it was after CA left the stand and didn't look at her, remember? It was the first or second day of the case in chief. Second day I think.

Back from commercial showing more video clips, including testimony of computer searches.......and ZFG.

Nancy now discussing how a ME will handle evidence.....

Dr. Hua, ME, describing how evidence and remains are collected at the crime scene.

Ellie: Mandible was held in place by the duct tape.

NG asking Dr. Hua to give a visual of where the mandible is located, and how it is connected to one's face.

Caller: Thinks prosecution should have asked more to boyfriend about Casey having problems trying to get Caylee to sleep........

NG: Maybe his answer wasn't what they (SA) wanted it to be.

RR: Don't ask question if you don't know what answer will be

PO: Thinks today was something Casey pulled off herself, don't know if JB was involved in trying to get court ended early.

TL: No reaction between Casey and LA today; case is really turning against her now, past support has turned into admission of lies upon lies, confrontation of having to see Caylee's remains being shown to strangers has to be overwhelming.

JC: Items found with remains linked to Anthony's home, laundry bag, Winnie the Pooh blanket barely recognizable........

I just thought of something when I seen ICA in court with her sleeve and hand in her mouth...

Maybe the "smell" is all coming back and now she see the pictures.:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member