2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, goodnight all, it has been a tough day. But Caylee was heard today and the inmate ....well fill in the blanks. You will always be in our hearts Caylee!!!!

Night Coldpizza, sleep well. Yes Caylee was heard today.

i really dont like this ryan guy thats hln reporter whos in court
and linda kenny baden.. jezz dont think i can watch this show tonite.. ill turn sound off till they are done

Yeah, I've got the mute going-- I'm kind of enjoying the evolution of Dr. Drew's feelings and insights about KC, it's been an interesting awakening. (or maybe he reads here, lol)

Dr. Drew skeptical of ICA being "sick"

lol, thankfully he is seeing the light.

i believer her reactions were true today and she wasn't acting. i don't know if this is the first time she is seeing these photos, but if so this is what i think.

i think her reactions and her "sickness" is from seeing caylee in the state she was found in. i feel the last time she saw caylee she was a whole little girl, just dead. she looked the same as she did in life but seeing the skeletal remains brings up the reality od what she did. does she feel bad? idk, but i do believe she never thought about seeing caylee the way she was shown today, which is obviously not the same things she saw before caylee was left in the woods.

Not sure it's been mentioned, but when I was listening to HLN earlier this evening I couldn't believe the THs couldn't make the connection between Lee's testimony about the "kidnapping" and the showing of the skull and subsequent duct tape evidence.

PS- LKB: it's not about Caylee in the courttoom. (Like heck it isn't!!!)

i really dont like this ryan guy thats hln reporter whos in court
and linda kenny baden.. jezz dont think i can watch this show tonite.. ill turn sound off till they are done

Me, too. That's what I did.

Dr. Drew said he actually Lol'ed when hearing Lee tell the 2cnd Zanny story today.

I don't blame Lee for not remembering all the details of these lies, they're like vapor.

I could be wrong, but I see ICA admitting guilt, and ending this trial. She knows she's not going anywhere and she can't handle hearing about Caylee anymore.
The only way to make it stop is to confess
MOO

god i love Mark.. He asks questions we all want to

and of course linda k b just pushes more bs as her answer

Mark E putting LKB under direct...."Do you believe the GA story?" LKB deflects and doesnt answer the question.

LKB: The Zanny story that Lee told today shows her psychology. (paraphrased)

If that is true, Linda, why did the DT scratch the two psychologists they had on the witness list? Makes no sense to me.

LOL I saw Mark E on so I unumuted for a sec. He's calling LKB out on the ridiculousness of GA holding Caylee's body and foregoing a respectful burial and allowing everyone to believe she was missing. And at one point he said "Baez" and LKB threw AF under the bus saying it's not just Baez, AF is an experienced blah blah blah and that's all I could stand.

Oh gosh, the memorial clips give me the creeps.

I was a little girl when Bundy was executed but I remember it being talked about nonstop on the local news, the picture in my sigi was the one image of Bundy that was seared in my memory so when the picture of ICA was posted today I immediately saw the connection, it's really spooky how similar they look.

OMG I need a drink. They really do look alike.:gasp:

I could be wrong, but I see ICA admitting guilt, and ending this trial. She knows she's not going anywhere and she can't handle hearing about Caylee anymore.
The only way to make it stop is to confess
MOO

I wish she would but I just don't see that happening..............she will take this to her death bed.........

Dr Drew said he talked with George's ex-wife. I never knew he was married before. He said she told him George was a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member