2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Baez the one with his arm around Casey? Sim's is there, the other female paralegal is there to right? Just wondering, I just don't think it is right is all.

Media moment, they will have a "field day" with this one like Casey once said in jail! I believe the jury was still seated when this pic was taken.....

IS is saying that the SA is not calling RK b/c they do not want this to turn into a JB circus- they want the focus on Caylee and how she was found. Interesting point. I especially like their word choice of "circus."

After watching what they have done thus far...I agree with their choice...it would be a circus...the DT is drooling to have him on the stand to muck up the water.....

Hey Sleuths!

I'm catching up on this morning's testimony. I know the jury and the audience saw the Caylee pics- was any of that shown on TV or the live feed (or posted here for that matter)? I *really* don't want to see them, but I'd like to hear the testimony :o

Thanks!

No, the judge flat out told the media/everyone they could not post the pictures and told everyone in the court room not to take out their camera/phones to take pictures either. I don't think anyone will see the pictures out of the court room until the case is over.

I thought it brilliant of LDB to put Lee Anthony on the stand to tell another version of how Casey said that Caylee was "taken." Given the unbelieveable OS from Baez, the numerous stories that Casey has told show not only how much of a liar she is, but how she repeatedly has tried to avoid taking responsibility for the care and well being of Caylee.

My heart goes out to the jury members.

And how ridiculous her lies can get which is another point for the SA.

From my own experience, I gotta say.....many years ago when I put my first dog to sleep, when I went to work the next day, I was ok walking in the office. I was ok walking into my office. When my boss (who I couldn't STAND and who KNEW I couldn't stand him) came up to me and hugged me, I LOST IT. There is NO WAY Casey's 'crying' was real or she would have burst into tears when JB hugged her as the jury was walking out.

I hope these jurors are paying attention and will remember these little details during deliberation. The dry kleenex is another one. Anyone who has ever 'cried their eyes out' (or even had allergies for that matter) knows the kleenex should be a soaking wet mess long before Casey reached for another one......IF she were crying or even trying to hold back tears, the kleenex would be soaked.

Bottom line: You're either a natural actress or you're not. And Casey: You're not.

You are so right about the kleenex. And the hug. ICA would have been overcome with emotion IF she was trying hard to hold back any emotion.

JC on IS saying "There was so much hair." She was shocked by how much hair they saw.

:(

Maybe now she'll wake up to herself and start doing accurate reporting rather than regurgitating the ridiculous defense theories.

Why is Baez the one with his arm around Casey? Sim's is there, the other female paralegal is there to right? Just wondering, I just don't think it is right is all.

I watched Baez do that, and it seemed to be that it was brief and possibly just a staged moment for the cameras. His body language was not one of compassion, and Casey's own reaction to that hug wasn't to break down into tears.

I rarely see "real" emotion from Casey. I do think most times, she is hiding it from the cameras. But at moments it does slip out.

One thing I learned today that I found rather shocking was the story ICA told LA about Zanny and her sister holding Caylee down and stealing her from Casey. When did ICA tell LA this? Was that stated in court today? I had so much happening at home, I couldn't really follow.

TIA

Threads moving so fast. but someone just asked about the Dominic C relationship with Roy K., and immediately thought of LP's daisy chain. but can't remember it exactly. You have to think that Baez has to have something big to back up his OS regarding Roy K. Remember Domenic C. and Hoover were in that area, and everyone was talking about the Anthony's maybe giving them the location thru KC. Wasn't it one of these cast of characters, that had a girlfriend at the jail?

Maybe now she'll wake up to herself and start doing accurate reporting rather than regurgitating the ridiculous defense theories.

I hear a lot of people picking apart IS but don't they kinda have to come from the defense angle no matter what is going on since we are "innocent until proven guilty" and they would be risking their butts/the station's $$$ if they said what they really think??!?

JC on Trutv: Tropical vegetation. tree trunks. Fresh green vegetation. Dried up vegetation. It was so wet (it had rained on that day that the photos were taken and the body was found)...you couldn't read the label of the t-shirt. the bag was scrunched up...curled up on the edges. A white cloth laudry bag that was just a pile. Not recognizable as anything. the skull was just there because it was higher than anything else. There was so much hair. The hair was dark in color because it was wet and matted together. The skull may have been under a log. OMG...LittleBitty backs away...

:( :hugs:

JC has said she has seen a lot of bodies but that this really affected her. I hope we can say the same for the jurors. Rest in peace now, Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska