2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha happened...went to take a shower and all of a sudden ICA cannot go on so court is recessed??? WTH? Somebody tell me what she did...did she puke on JB?????

I'm pretty sure I read in today's trial thread that someone in court said "STFU?"

Is that true???
If so, who said it?
Thanks! :)

Can I just say
1) haven't read thru this thread yet
2) KC still cannot allow little Caylee to be the center of attention!
3) I am not feeling the "love" here guys! This isn't about hearing about Caylee...this is all about how she thinks the jury thinks she should react....amazing how she could hold it together until the end of the 15 minute break.... then she needed to leave? delaying court? comes back in and says she is ill ;l lays head down on table but doesn't appear "green around the gills" to me....in fact...she looked worse at different parts of the day....interesting timing of her "illness" when she just could not go on......such an opportune time ......ok - sorry for the rant! this just angers me! grrrrrrrrr - it is still all about kc!

OMG - ending for the day - per Judge - do not try to speculate as to why we are ending early, some events have arisen or something like that as ICA is STILL SITTING MAKING FACES AND FAKING BEING SICK. OMG -- stick a fork in her and me as I am done. Give her the needle now. I am so over her antics.

I think it was real Judge Perry would not let her fake anything. He doesn't' want one minute wasted on this trial. She looked pretty bad to me, I'm sure she either got sick or passed out.

I think Judge Perry is going to give her this one time....THATS IT. If it happens again he will want a note from the ER saying she was seen and admitted. IF not she will have her *advertiser censored** in the chair and the trial will continue!! JMO

Hi folks, Im just back from running errands and caught the last 3 minutes of court, just enuff to find out that casey a was creating drama, faking sick, jmo

does anybody know if the jurors were in there and saw this?

Shes sick? Shes sick?!? SHE IS SICKKKK?!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

We know there is at least one more ME to testify before Dr. G. Is this a way for the DT to put off Dr. G until Monday? JA has to finish this ME tomorow, and then JB with cross, then JA on redirect. That takes care of Friday morning.

Then the other ME goes during the afternoon, and wahlah! Dr. G's testimony won't be on the juror's minds all over the weekend.

Something hinky is going on here. :( :banghead:

Even in death, she's jealous of Caylee getting the attention. I am not sure why this makes me angry---but I really am so angry she has shown little to no emotion for almost 3 yrs and chooses this day...the day we "find" Caylee....to bring the attention back to herself. ^i^

Think people THINK! She is a sociopath. She has to have the attention. All the time. She couldn't handle the attention on Caylee which also called attention to what she had done. Nope nope nope - this was her way of getting that attention and then, therefore, getting what she wanted - it all to stop and go away.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the following days. Will she try this again and again?

Sitting there covering your nose from the smell, the smell, the smell. I'm GLAD you got to sit there and listen to your child's body being analyzed from every angle. Know this, ICA: You. Are. Done.

Wesh saying this like four weeks ago when she had to listen again and again to the charges - she got a real dose of reality again today.
4weeks? maybe she has menstrual cramps!

I know we are all upset at ICA's "illness."

However, IMO, we have witnessed the slow but sure, erosion of her case, her emotions, her ability to withstand the truth. She has never had to endure the truth, day after day and hour after hour, and not had an explosive rage at whoever was presenting her with the truth. She has to now and she is not holding up well. She doesn't have to look at the photos to know what her daughter's skull looks like, it lives in her mind, whether or not she feels any remorse, those images of her dead child are in her mind, never to be erased. And the truth has laid it all bare inside her head. I don't think she'll ever admit it unless it eases her life to admit to the crime. IMO she is cracking up completely, and using it as a cover that she is upset about her baby. But people with half a brain cell can see through it.

I think she realizes that she is done for. At best, she will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Aqua

Can they continue the trial without ICA in the court room?

I bet she did have a panic attack when it finally dawned on her that the gig was up, those pictures are now seared into the minds of the jury and she will be punished for her crimes.

Yep, they can do the trial without her present. Your bolded part is where KC messed up, now the jurors get to contemplate those pictures longer.

This is just another manipulation in a looooong line of manipulations.

You can bet the SA has informed the jail and the sick bay and will be reading the sick report.

So weird. I had a feeling this morning, as I mentioned, that something big was going to happen today. The weather here was cold and wet, and now that the trial is over for the day, the sun is coming out and it's drying out. SO. WEIRD.

It was absolutly pitch dark here today with storms brewing in, almost like it was night time. It was like this from the time that the first CSI gal took the stand, and continued to get darker with each witness.

As soon as the judge announced that they were closing for the day, the loudest crack of thunder hit - and it is still rumbling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3