2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA was totally fine when she walked in today, smiling and happy and talkative, giving Mason instructions etc. I predict she's totally fine now, saying to herself - ha ha got out that one.

Wait a minute. Now come on. You people are just never happy.
She shows no reaction- she is E>V>A>L.
She shows a reaction. She is faking it.

Really?:maddening:

You can't have it both ways.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I got you didn't I.

I suppose she wants "just one more day" ? :loser:

I think JP did the right thing. He didn't want the jury to see any theatrics from ICA in front of the jury. IMO

I thought at one point she was going to hurl all over the defense table. So I do believe she had tummy issues. Now those issues (IMHO) stem from the evidence, and not from a bad sammich.

MOO

Mel

The only time I saw real tears/emotions from Casey was after Cindy finished testifying. Today; acting. In my opinion.

I'll throw in that it could be genuine. What Bill S said about guilty people panicking and getting upset makes sense. Little confused, did the DT WANT them to stop then? Casey was mad they stopped? Even if she was having a panic attack, she may well have wanted the jury to see.

If Casey was ill I think Baez could try and not act so happy. Does Jose not have a "concerned" face he can hold for 10 minutes?

Today was a POWERFUL day for the state, JB couldn't ruin a thing. She noticed it. This is her way for messing it all up. Sick!? YEAH RIGHT.

She's not messing anything up for me. I was having a bad time with all this as it is, so her "illness" just means I can go be kind to myself so that I'm right back here bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning.

See ya in the morning, Casey.

I think she is feeling ill. She looked like she saw a ghost at end of trial today. But I don't think it's because of todays evidence.

She is seeing the writing on the wall and that is making her sick. Caylee is speaking loud and clear.

Think people THINK! She is a sociopath. She has to have the attention. All the time. She couldn't handle the attention on Caylee which also called attention to what she had done. Nope nope nope - this was her way of getting that attention and then, therefore, getting what she wanted - it all to stop and go away.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the following days. Will she try this again and again?

:rocker: :rocker: I totally agree !! The attention today was on Caylee today -- not ICA !

Tomorrow will be VERY interesting !

The evidence today was enough to make anyone ill. A break was probably welcomed by everyone. IMO

Wha happened...went to take a shower and all of a sudden ICA cannot go on so court is recessed??? WTH? Somebody tell me what she did...did she puke on JB?????

Dream on! No, just got "ill" too much of a reality check. Came back from recess and was still reacting so HHJP shut down the court for the day.

Bob Kealing mentioned that it was strange because from where he sat ICA did not appear to even be looking at the monitor or the screen with the pictures...

He is clearly not buying that she is upset because it's about Caylee...

Let's see if he holds that thought throughout the evening...he was really motor-mouthing in front of the camera like stressed people do just after they have witnessed something awful.

So, now what do I do with the rest of my day? I have 1 hour until I'm done work for the day. Am I supposed to do actual work now?!?!?

FWIW: In all of this craziness I also missed my 1,000th post. :maddening:

Bill Schaeffer just reported that he feels her "breakdown" is genuine. I'm not entirely convinced, myself.

He also said that the defendants he has represented that were truly innocent got angry when presented with mounting evidence but the ones who were guilty would eventually break and become ill with the weight of their mounting guilt. Not that I think ICA was doing anything more than being theatrical myself and trying to refocus attention onto herself. IMO moo etc

Wait a minute. Now come on. You people are just never happy.
She shows no reaction- she is E>V>A>L.
She shows a reaction. She is faking it.

Really?:maddening:

You can't have it both ways.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I got you didn't I.

She's going to get destroyed on this forum no matter what she does. I don't see how that surprises anyone.

Riiight! According to the Defense Caylee died on June 16th... and then we see ICA on video at blockbuster... and then hear testimony on how her and her boyfriend spent the whole night and next morning romping in the bedroom.

But, shes ill today? Give it up.

GUILTY.

And why not tell the jury that ICA was sick? Why tell the media, but not let the people whose lives will never be the same know what was going on???

I can only surmise that it would be for some reason improper to tell the jury that KC is ill. Though I imagine at least some of the jurors made a link between her demeanor and the early recess.

4weeks? maybe she has menstrual cramps!

Yesterday I saw her jerk and make a face a couple of times like she was having pain in the lower part of her body. Bet it is menstrual cramps!!!

Hope the DT doesn't read THAT post...

Chest pains does not automatically mean a 24 hour hospital stay. I've had panic attacks since the age of 14. I'm now 33. Over the years I've gone to the hospital many times for them when I've felt they've gotten out of control.....never once have they kept me overnight.

I think her world is crashing down around her and she is finally seeing the light! She has to know deep down inside that she is going to get the DP for what she did. I think that is why she is saying she is sick. Casey needs to remember that SHE is the reason that this trial is even taking place. It was her bad actions that brought this entire thing on.

DEEP BREATHE!!!!!

While this was certainly an abrupt, explosive way to end the day....

PLEASE REMEMBER TOS SO YOU CAN JOIN US TOMORROW!!

:seeya:

Yeah...I better go get the duct tape and tape myself down.:maddening: I mean thanks ICA..I couldn't eat my lunch today because of you but the whole courtroom shuts down cause you got a pain....yeah...you go on with that ICA cause HHJP ain't gonna fall for that caca long!

hehehehehe I posted around 1pm that I was seeing a meltdown coming. Sad...........really sad, in a fake backwards kind of way.

Thinking about it - I think it may have actually been real as far as the fear factor is - ever so often - and it is really infrequent - she gets how bad this is for her and she sees she isn't going to get away with it and goes in to panic attack mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member