2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Casey has "exhibited signs of distress" before.

Not on June 16, as shown by her at Blockbuster.
There was the Dec 11 video, in the jail, which we've seen described, but not shown.
There was the day in jury selection.
And, there is today.

Not on June 16. Not on June 17.

or June 18th or even her mother was speaking to 911 nor when ICA was speaking with 911 those days were a walk in Blanchard Park.

I don't know - I'm on my 3rd or 4th 32 oz. bottle for the day and I normally drink that much and more. And yes, I sit at a desk all day, I am not working outside or anything!! But I did notice her swigging on that bottle more than usual.

This is SOooooo OT but watching this trial, as well as other times in this case, I have seriously begun to wonder how we ever survived as a people without bottled water!!! :giggle:

Ms. Anthony MUST have seen the discovery scene photos long before now. Her team would be seriously remiss if she hasn't.
I agree that it is most likely the accumulation of damning evidence and some unpleasant memories that are making her feel nauseated (dread).
Now that she can't escape by inventing an injury or stroke for someone else, she's gotta wing it on her own, and lots of people are watching.

I think KC put the Kindercare Day Care sign in the woods. It's too coincidental that the baby was found in those woods and that particular sign would be there.

IMO the sign was another sick gesture on KC's part that ranks right up there along with the red heart sticker.

It appears she also celebrated by drinking a bottle of beer before she left.

I do think that one of her many boyfriends assisted her with the burial. The neighbour of the A's saw a pick up truck in the driveway. At some point, she was probably dropped off at the woods in the middle of the night and the truck may have left and then given her time to do her ugly deed.

KC would have called on her cell to be picked up when she was finished.

Will review her cell phone calls late at night now around that time.

Would also like to know who used the Copenhagen chewing tobacco, which could lead to more clues.

Just IMO

The kindercare sign is really beyond sick, I cannot even begin to understand how she could contemplate placing it near her daughters remains.

Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post

I don't think I understand your point.

The skull ica saw was the skull of the child she murdered!!! Then threw away like trash.

Her child's skull pic should be hanging on the wall of her jail cell.

Yes she saw it and saw what her little girl looked like because of her.

the empty eyes looking straight thru her!

ICA tells her brother:

Zanny took Caylee away from me

and said I was an unfit mother, and I'm taking Caylee from you to teach you a lesson

and Lee Anthony says, on the stand today, he cannot remember that!

and some folks believe him

thats just hard to believe!

LA always does get a pass, from some.

imo.

cma cma cma cma

I believe him. They were way freaked out in 08 and 09. I lose parts of my life when really bad things happen, just can't remember long periods of time. Little things are not logged in, so talking about a depo? If I was freaking out there is no way I would recall it.

I do not believe she made herself sick. She's a sociopath and there number one way to get attention is to attract pity. This is all about her. She wasn't sick when she partied for 31 days. The smell of decomp didn't make her sick. I think she was just sick of hearing Caylee all day...How dare someone take the limelight away from her...How dare someone like Caylee upstage her!!!! The nerve!!!!

From all I've read - sociopaths do have feelings for themselves - she will be furious enough that she has no way out of this one to make herself sick from fear.

She has no empathy or value for other people or their feelings but she has them for herself. We've seen that over and over again in the hearings and the courtroom. She is the only thing she's interested in.

What you didn't enjoy writing briefs? We were just working imagine being the defendant.

It's not the briefs that are so bad. It's the damn exhibits and jury instructions! Objections to jury instructions are such a pain in the butt!

"Ha ha ha bless your soul...you really think you're in control."

From the song, Crazy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBi3fPAm9E"]YouTube - ‪The Coaches - Crazy (The Voice 1x01)‬‏[/ame]
Ya'll should listen to the lyrics. Sincerely.

The kindercare sign is really beyond sick, I cannot even begin to understand how she could contemplate placing it near her daughters remains.

That area got flooded out, too, so it is possible it was closer to the road, and washed in towards the location of Caylee. Of course, she may have used the sign's initial location to mark where she went into the woods.

Do we have any more white bronco sightings I mean van sightings before I have to leave the computer?

Mountain Kat,

Sending love from a fellow fur lover. We had to have our 23 yr. old cat "put down" in 2008. We had just returned home from a trip to China and came home early, as my husband was ill and he had had a dream about our beloved Bacal. We still miss her....she lived longer in our house, than our daughter did. I know what you are going through and how hard it is.

To everyone else.....

I don't post much, but read everyone's posts. ICA is putting on quite the show. I think she had a panic attack.

I have never read what she would do when she was supposed to be at work. Wouldn't she not want to be seen by her friends, or did she just tell them she was off for the day? It boggles my mind.

She had to re-hydrate from all those tears and the runny nose! NOT!

When I cry, that's the most unladylike thing there is. My eyes get red, my face gets wet (down both sides, not like ICA) and then when I'm done, there is the major snotfest to work through. Nothing dainty about it. :great:

I'd liken her behavior to that of a 4th grader trying to get out of going to school. Faking it so he doesn't have to take a test he didn't study for.

The closer they brought Caylee's remains to the front and center, the sicker she got. Give her a loading dose of an antidepressant and put her back at the defense table in the morning. The only thing wrong with her is that she can't handle the truth.

This is SOooooo OT but watching this trial, as well as other times in this case, I have seriously begun to wonder how we ever survived as a people without bottled water!!! :giggle:

Yes, we used a pitcher or a jug of water and glasses out on boardroom tables ......

Ms. Anthony MUST have seen the discovery scene photos long before now. Her team would be seriously remiss if she hasn't.
I agree that it is most likely the accumulation of damning evidence and some unpleasant memories that are making her feel nauseated (dread).
Now that she can't escape by inventing an injury or stroke for someone else, she's gotta wing it on her own, and lots of people are watching.

Either she has seen them and DT did not like her reaction, or they simply did not show them to her. I am going with the first part. I have never seen a murder case where the defendant is not forced to look at the victim's photos, especially before the photos are shown in Court. JB was lying to the media, or can now have a big Habeas on his lap in a couple of years. (With merit.)

EXACTLY>
And Baez, himself, placed Casey at the scene of her child's death, he even described her holding the dead child in her arms, 'as she was crying and crying'....
which was weird because he also said she was incapable of showing grief...

anyway, Baez places the child's dead body in Casey's arms in the Anthony's backyard. [ Even though he tried to bash the cadaver dog testimony]

So now the jury is confronted with these pictures of the tiny skull wrapped in duct tape. And they have all afternoon and evening to reflect upon the few facts they already know.

Im confused i thought Caylee wa sin Georges arms?

ITA that I am not sure how they can keep both theories going on the DT- one that she is incapable of feeling and can compartmentalize her emotions b/c of the abuse, hence the partying, renting movies, etc. and also that seeing crime scene photos would cause her to become physically ill.
JB, you can't have it both ways.IMO, watching/knowing your child is dead should be much more catastrophic than seeing the photos.
Unless she has been getting daily 3 hour or more therapy for her sexual abuse in jail (which we know is not happening), the defense team thinks the jury is stupid.
JMHO

Ditto.
She needs to deflect attention away from the damning evidence of her daughters remains in the media.

I'm upset that the talking heads keep talking about what an emotional day this has been for ICA, she is NOT emotional or upset, ICA is angry and enraged.

BBM. Me too. Emotional for ICA puhlease - A WASTE A HUGE WASTE.
This day is emotional for the jurors, those testifying, and everyone who had to put up with ICA's lies for close to 3 years while seeking the truth and seeking justice for Caylee.

In all honesty, I think the media is reaching - far reaching - to give some kind of 'balance' in their reporting on ICA. The media wants to appear as giving more of a balanced report on the events happening as opposed to appearing like the court of popular opinion. I don't believe ICA is any more popular with them than anyone interested in seeing justice for Caylee.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member