2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mention skull! ICA can't take it, dontcha know!

Tops/Sweaters with very long sleeves that partially/almost completely cover the hands have been (were ?) a fashion trend amongst teens/young adults for quite a long time. There are even tops that have a sewn cut-out in the sleeve for the thumb to fit through securing it even more to the hand. If the opinion is that ICA is "hiding" her hands due to guilt/not "liking" her hands, then cuff me 'cause I'm guilty of the same, LOL. I have several tops with those types of sleeves and adore them. :-)

Also, as far as ICA "cocooning" herself by tightly wrapping her sweater (I have one that is below rear-end length and very loosely hung that I keep with me at all times) around her, guilty here, too...because I get cold VERY easily. Anything under 78 degrees and I'm chilly.

Are these statements made in her defense or to suggest that what the OP posted couldn't be the case, nope...just another perspective and MOO.

I have poor circulation in my hands, so they get cold a lot. Especially indoors in the A/C. She's so tiny, she might be cold. I don't know if that is the case. I just won't hang her for doing it because I do it too.

KC, covering your mouth doesn not equate to sorrow in anyone's mind.

Without being able to see this picture, I have no frame of reference for what these witnesses are talking about. I might as well not even be sitting here. :(

#caseyanthony is fidgeting with her sweater again, wrapping it tighter This am before the testimony on the bones she left alone& sat still
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:18 PM

I think we may be seeing something to examine later, with ICA, I mean...how in the world do people cry from their own nose?

It's just the opposite for me. I have no trouble understanding his speech (I am from TN) but I absolutely have a hard time trying to understand his point and where he is going with his questioning.

Agreed...I can understand his words...just cannot put them together in a rational direction for the DT.

ICA looks like she is ready for a nap! :banghead: She really looks like she is going to go to sleep.

I'm seeing a Casey that is angry that everyone is talking about Caylee. Most of the focus is on Caylee, and Casey is putting on a pouting act to try to get everyone to feel sorry for "CASEY." Casey is a pitful at acting. This is NOT how a mother would act, IMO.

Jury now seeing photo of plastic bags, with a leg bone. Several jurors are taking notes. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:19 PM

How likely would it be that ICA could ask her lawyers in private quarters to let her see the photos that she is so purposely trying to avoid looking at today? I think one of the reasons she will not look is because she knows she won't be able to feign the appropriate reaction to the pictures, but like most killers, she would probably love to peruse her handy work.

i don't agree. i get lost in wading through his confusing cadence and the point sneaks on by me.

Well you have to realize that he is actually trying to make JBs point which is going to be impossible for almost anyone but I do get where he is going with his line of questioning based upon JBs opening statement.

Casey just did the stressed out ouch face again. How many days in a row and how many times in a day is she getting these "sharp pains"? Oh, that's right. When the heat is on!

Im wondering if the "sharp pain" look is a pin on her clothes she keeps pricking herself with to make it look like she is upset....

ICA is just being dramatic. She's not crying or anything. I'd be bawling if that were my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member