2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez said something to ICA and she began to try and work up some sadness.
Mad to sad....amazing

Jury now seeing photo of plastic bags, with a leg bone. Several jurors are taking notes. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:19 PM

Second picture: Skull with hair and tape at the ME's office.

I have poor circulation in my hands, so they get cold a lot. Especially indoors in the A/C. She's so tiny, she might be cold. I don't know if that is the case. I just won't hang her for doing it because I do it too.

I do too when I'm cold - I have bad circulation.

But think of this - I would be so upset and agitated at seeing my baby's remains lying out there I would be HOT and wouldnt give a carp about MY OWN BODY TEMP!

I have poor circulation in my hands, so they get cold a lot. Especially indoors in the A/C. She's so tiny, she might be cold. I don't know if that is the case. I just won't hang her for doing it because I do it too.

I guess I have a different perspective on her...I no longer would call her tiny...petite yes...but I would call her of medium build at this point. Before her arrest I would have called her small.

Did they match the garbage bags to the Anthony home? I'm just curious because I know garbage bags have been able to be matched forensically in other cases due to the way they are manufactured you can tell if a set came from a particular set at the home. Although I guess by the time they found the remains they probably didn't still have the same set of garbage bags at the home.

Tops/Sweaters with very long sleeves that partially/almost completely cover the hands have been (were ?) a fashion trend amongst teens/young adults for quite a long time. There are even tops that have a sewn cut-out in the sleeve for the thumb to fit through securing it even more to the hand. If the opinion is that ICA is "hiding" her hands due to guilt/not "liking" her hands, then cuff me 'cause I'm guilty of the same, LOL. I have several tops with those types of sleeves and adore them. :)

Also, as far as ICA "cocooning" herself by tightly wrapping her sweater (I have one that is below rear-end length and very loosely hung that I keep with me at all times) around her, guilty here, too...because I get cold VERY easily. Anything under 78 degrees and I'm chilly.

Are these statements made in her defense or to suggest that what the OP posted couldn't be the case, nope...just another perspective and MOO.

Do you or these young adults constantly pull them over your hands like Casey does? I've always noticed her doing it - and she does it whether she has to PULL the sleeves to make them long enough or not.

I sensed a tension with CM and Hanson - this tweet confirms it. Hanson does not like CM it appeared by his facial expressions.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Hanson and Mason have a History. they have worked in this environment before. #CaseyAnthony -fell

MOO -

InSession In Session
The first photos of remains back at the morgue are projected.

Skull, tape over jaw, hair is extending over the top of the skull

Casey looking down continually, as if she wants to disappear. As a small child thinks, "If I can't see you, then it must follow that I am invisible to you."

InSession In Session
#CaseyAnthony has her head tucked down, with her chin resting on the back of her hand.

Did they match the garbage bags to the Anthony home? I'm just curious because I know garbage bags have been able to be matched forensically in other cases due to the way they are manufactured you can tell if a set came from a particular set at the home. Although I guess by the time they found the remains they probably didn't still have the same set of garbage bags at the home.

I thought so..but I may have just dreamed it...after today I know nothing.

casey just burped....i can't help but think she ate too much ....which is disgusting.

Next photo is skull/ tape/leaves at the morgue. They ripped the brown evidence bag open. #caseyanthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:20 PM

I want to yell at her to look at the screen.
YOU did this, Casey!

In the words of Cindy Anthony, "What have you done?".
Now, we know.

Well, there KC goes:trying to make herself as small and defenseless as possible....chin to chest and slunk dowwn into her teeny weeny chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55