2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back of the skull, tape appears to come around to the side by the eye socket. Mat of hair at the bottom of the skull.

ICA's face is now buried in her sleeve/garment...
Dr. Utz is talking about the condition of the skull. Hair is extending on top of the skull. Mentions the duct tape. Referring to photo: this is the skull again. And it pictures acurately what it shows. What is flowing down on the skull are strands of hair. The hair mat can be seen on the photo. Another photo of the skull from the side and it is acurately portrayed. Now we are looking at the right side and back of the skull. Can clearly see the hair and the TAPE. The tape appears to be almost covering the eye sockets.

:(.....

Did I miss JB make another large boo boo? Is that why CM is crossing now?

One of the spectators got the boot for sleeping the other day, ICA better be careful...

I do too when I'm cold - I have bad circulation.

But think of this - I would be so upset and agitated at seeing my baby's remains lying out there I would be HOT and wouldnt give a carp about MY OWN BODY TEMP!

Very good point. But you are different. You would care about your child. She is so concerned with herself, I can easily see her body temp being her first concern.

I guess I have a different perspective on her...I no longer would call her tiny...petite yes...but I would call her of medium build at this point. Before her arrest I would have called her small.

I wear a size 10 to 14 in jeans, depending on the cut, so to me she is kinda tiny. :blushing1:

Can someone tell me if they played the home depot vids yet?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
These pictures are from inside. It's a picture of basically the top of the head. If you held camera over you head and pointed cam down

You know what guys.... I've been doing so well but this repeated discussion of a matted hair with flashes of Caylee alive in my mind and I've just lost it. :(

This next picture you can see much more hair. You can also see the tape - it's sitting in front of the nose/ mouth area. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:24 PM

Jury is witnessing Casey behaving towards Caylee in the manner in which got Caylee killed, not wanting to deal with her.

She is not even helping her defense team pass things today she is so into trying to project what she believes a grieving mother would look like.

Much debris covering skull.. But caylee's hair is so visible. #caseyanthony not looking. Grabs her mouth.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:24 PM

I'm seeing a Casey that is angry that everyone is talking about Caylee. Most of the focus is on Caylee, and Casey is putting on a pouting act to try to get everyone to feel sorry for "CASEY." Casey is a pitful at acting. This is NOT how a mother would act, IMO.

And we have her own words, in her own voice to play over and over with her actions: all any one cares about is Caylee.....

I have poor circulation in my hands, so they get cold a lot. Especially indoors in the A/C. She's so tiny, she might be cold. I don't know if that is the case. I just won't hang her for doing it because I do it too.

I have always thought that's what it is. I think she's just really cold. I get really really cold all the time and I live in So. California where it really doesn't ever get super cold. I actually always have a cardigan in my office because I get so cold. Actually the one I leave in my office is very similar to what ICA is wearing, it's just not white it's black.

Now ICA is rubbing her eyes, slowly twisting her chair back and forth.

:eek::eek::eek: Is ICA sleeping ?? Or -- is this just another one of her performances ??

IF she IS sleeping -- I hope the Jury is watching her very carefully !!

Spectators are being "booted out" the courtroom if they sleep ...

Hmmm ....

#caseyanthony has her hand covering her face, over her mouth. Has chin tucked in, hugging her self, not crying.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:24 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member