2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that the jurors are from FL and used to hearing people talk like him and are around the "good ole boys" all the time.

Especially Central Fl

I live here in Orlando and I am not used to hearing people talk like that here. You hear that accent more in Northern Florida, the panhandle region.

I teach at a University. The students do not wear clothing that way anymore. It was briefly the fashion some years ago.

Yes, not anymore. I do it, when I'm nervous and fidgety, but it's not a fashion trend or anything.

:eek::eek::eek: Is ICA sleeping ?? Or -- is this just another one of her performances ??

IF she IS sleeping -- I hope the Jury is watching her very carefully !!

Spectators are being "booted out" the courtroom if they sleep ...

Hmmm ....

I think she's just trying to mimic her mom's true emotion from the other day when CA was on the stand with the 911 calls, putting her head down. Problem is I still don't think there are any genuine tears as in CA's case.

Very good point. But you are different. You would care about your child. She is so concerned with herself, I can easily see her body temp being her first concern.

I wear a size 10 to 14 in jeans, depending on the cut, so to me she is kinda tiny. :blushing1:

I couldn't AGREE more! :)

Hanging her head down in shame.........................GUILTY!!!

What used to be soulful and insiteful eyes are now eye sockets. What used to be beautiful hair is now a hair matt. What used to be a lovely little pouty mouth is now gone forever.
What was is no more.
I would cacoon myself too if I were responsible and wishing for redemption that will never be.

#caseyanthony attorney has a huge binder with blow ups of the photos. Awful photo just shown where duct tape is over nose and mouth.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 12:27 PM

Showing eye socket part of the skull with the tape right below the eyes.

Honestly, this is making me sick. How in the world, can a mother appear so uncaring and cold. Even a mother that had been angry enough at the time to murder her child, could show some remorse and let loose that piece of themselves that had once loved their child by showing some emotion. Did ICA never love her child? How is that even possible? Even people who give their children up for adoption still love that child. This is totally unfathomable to me. I really feel like I want to vomit. She is totally showing NO emotion. She is not even trying to fake cry now. :(

I think she may get "sick" and need a day off from trial..just as Dr.G shows up.

Very good point. But you are different. You would care about your child. She is so concerned with herself, I can easily see her body temp being her first concern.

I wear a size 10 to 14 in jeans, depending on the cut, so to me she is kinda tiny. :blushing1:

I would say that you are medium in size too...I would bet ICA is in a size 6-8 pants. Maybe she looks bigger on tv..anyway back to topic...I am glad we have a break from the DT..i was gonna run out of shoes to throw at the tv.

Beth C of hln said earlier that the jury is not looking at ICA they are fixed on the monitor.
So crocodile tears will not work.

I think she's trying really hard to make herself hurl............

looks like DS gave up on the petting and comforting. Guess she doesn't buy ICA's act.

#CaseyAnthony crime scene photos are gruesome but the one on screen to the jury now is chilling. Tape clearly across mouth & nose.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 12:28 PM

#CaseyAnthony crime scene photos are gruesome but the one on screen to the jury now is chilling. Tape clearly across mouth & nose.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 1:28 PM

Pic Of skull clearly shows the eye sockets, the hair covering the skull and VERY clearly see duct tape in mouth area.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:28 PM

KC is sinking lower into her seat. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets under the table at some point if she keeps this up. (mods not making a joke).

How can she cry only during State's evidence and yet stiffle a laugh during defense?

Because she's "crying" for herself and the State is the only one accusing her. The defense is on her side. Doesn't matter if they're both talking about her daughter's body - the "tears" only come when she's being accused.

And it does look like she's either sleeping, bored, ashamed (we wish) or showing off her weird Leia bun. (oops, sorry)

jt9pu0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member