2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I have a different perspective on her...I no longer would call her tiny...petite yes...but I would call her of medium build at this point. Before her arrest I would have called her small.

A duck is just a duck - she is short! :great:

Jury is witnessing Casey behaving towards Caylee in the manner in which got Caylee killed, not wanting to deal with her.

She is not even helping her defense team pass things today she is so into trying to project what she believes a grieving mother would look like.

Awesome post.

Hanging her head down in shame.........................GUILTY!!!

This is ICA trying to look concerned, when she really doesn't give a you know what.
I wonder how much lunch she ate? Bet it didn't impair her appetite at all.

DOTTIE - Glad you gave up the fake tears. They weren't working. Now - quit buying red folders just because the state has them. That is all. Thanks.

Talking about the mandible separating from the skull. They are usually separate. In this case, it is still attached because of this hair matte which has these ingrown plant materials which gives it a level of consistency and holds the bones together.

Jurors are leaning in as Utz explains typically the mandible and skull aren't attached. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:30 PM

Sorry ICA, but your behavior today screams guilty!!!!!!!!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 6 just grabbed notebook and pen. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Tape no longer adhesive. Still attached to the hair and slightly attached to mandible.

Juror 6 just grabbed notebook and pen. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:31 PM

Beth C of hln said earlier that the jury is not looking at ICA they are fixed on the monitor.
So crocodile tears will not work.

Maybe that is why she is not actively Crying

Tape was no longer adhesive, but there were parts that were attached to the hair and had also slightly attached to the mandible.

he thinks the fabric of the tape was stuck to the mandible, but not the "sticky part" of the tape.

Notes being taken but no facial reactions. Utz explains duct tape wasn't sticky anymore but stuff was stuck to it. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:32 PM

"The mandible is usually left behind; mandible is still attached due to hair mat and plant growth"

"The tape was no longer adhesive but there were still small portions of the hair attached to the tape and to the mandible itself"

"Part of the fabric of the tape was stuck to the mandible vs the adhesive of the tape"

"Roots had grown into and around the hair mat"

bingo!!!! FABRIC from tape was stuck to mandible... so the "free piece" the dt is talking about is only the top of the tape that peeled away... but the fabric of the tape still attached

Do you or these young adults constantly pull them over your hands like Casey does? I've always noticed her doing it - and she does it whether she has to PULL the sleeves to make them long enough or not.

I have a couple of yoga T-shirts I bought last year from Roots that have a slit in the sleeve so you can put your thumb through the slit and pull the sleeve down over your knuckles. Go figure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke