2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
even tho her acting is infuriating me, I think the jury will see thru this. I saw her smiling earlier before the jury or judge came in.......so maddening.

ITA. If anyone doesn't believe she was acting, they will now if they saw that scene. It was clear as day! She literally prepared herself for the jury to come in.

WOW! CM yelled "no objection" to adding the photo, before JA was even finished speaking.

CM just showing his normal rude self...hope he holds onto that attitude when he is cross-examining...juries don't like bullies!

Skulls looks like a large egg in a nest, but the nest is hair that slid down to ground. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:43 PM

And I see NO tears from the defendant at this point.

Self comforting...ICA has cocooned herself in her sweater.
1ICA25.jpg

And it is not lost on me that she is wearing white today. :banghead:

Skulls looks like a large egg in a nest, but the nest is hair that slid down to ground. #caseyanthony

1ICA25.jpg

As I pointed out before, Caylee was wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket. Lie as she might, a leopard can't change it's spots. :twocents:

She should have saved the "sudden faintness" she pulled during jury selection for the crime scene photos, it would have played better.

I missed early this morning. Did JB get to finish his really odd recross of the computer expert or was he done-done?

Was Lee a little more animated this time?

Glad to see CM seems to be alive and actually doing something. Sounds like he may be a little cranky?(?) I haven't watched many trials before so it is usual in a DP case for one lawyer to do most of the talking? I know Baez is lead counsel but is the female laywer-whosenameescapesme whole job to hold Casey's hand now?

So if the hair was laying on the ground, will JB also try to say that the hair was never attached to the head? Like the duct tape?

I do not normally comment on her facial expressions, etc. But, this looking down, hand to mouth pose is just not making it for me. This is way too phony, imo.

KC's facial, body demeanor is being totally observed by JP..and I am sure he can see the differences she indicates before and after the juror's enter the courtroom. and In the end it is the Judge who has the final say on assigning the penalty...The juror's of course can only consider what they see, hear and accept or reject during this trial..so Team KC is doing their best to portray their bestest view....Some jurors may or may not accept it..but that is up to them......And of course our impressions are just that too...Knowing what we know sort of taints our viewpoints..but again..Back to Testimony of S.Hanson desribing the "Crime Scene"...

Sorry if gone OT:seeya:

thinking, "How long do I have to sit like this, can they get this over with already?"

Watch InSession on TruTV. They are showing crime scene pictures (not at the moment but when they are in recess) but Caylee's skull has been pixelated or blurred. Still disturbing.

Does anyone have a link to this site?

TIA...

Just got back, ME talking I see what did I miss?

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 12:43 PM

1ICA25.jpg

Once again hands tucked into the sleeve of her sweater. Why does she feel the need to hide her hands? Those are the hands that killed Caylee and even she doesn't like her hands IMO. This is not the picture of a woman who is a victim. She is curled up into her own self, self-soothing the truths away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic