2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good link to watch. I've never had a commercial but I use Firefox and so I'm not sure if there is SUPPOSED to be ads. I like this stream because it has a picture in picture view of KC. It also has tweets from reporters in the courtroom along the side which is really handy when you want to know how the jury is responding to evidence.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Jose keeps going back to Mason to ask what to do.

Why doesn't CM just do the cross?????

My face looks the same when I am thinking too much about something. People have asked me if I am angry. My forehead does the same thing. It is awful. Her lips though express a bit of a pout.
Tension in the forehead is often associated with anger. That is why Klingon's look like they do in Star Trek. The creators knew what they were doing.

I have not seen Roy Kronk. There is no indication he will be called as a witness for the state ... As of right now. #CaseyAnthony -fell

I'm watching WFTV through Firefix with and I don't get any commercials.

I switched to WESH because I kept getting commercials also. Don't know why as I am on Firefox too. Plus WESH has the Casey Cam in corner!!

My face looks the same when I am thinking too much about something. People have asked me if I am angry. My forehead does the same thing. It is awful. Her lips though express a bit of a pout.

The 'face experts' say the jutting jaw is pure ANGER.

MOO is ICA's jaw muscles could prolly crack walnuts by now!

You know right when they get back they will break for the "special recess".....:maddening:

Shouldn't this have all been argued before in the pre trial stage?????

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Just looked no sign of Roy Kronk in the hall.

Posting in case anyone like ME lost there feed!

:blowkiss:

Bill Shaeffer saying that we may see testimony of KC's reaction to a body being found.

Here's a good link to watch. I've never had a commercial but I use Firefox and so I'm not sure if there is SUPPOSED to be ads. I like this stream because it has a picture in picture view of KC. It also has tweets from reporters in the courtroom along the side which is really handy when you want to know how the jury is responding to evidence.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

I used to get the commercials. Downloaded the on Firefox and haven't seen a commercial since!

These continuos sidebars aare driving me crazy!!!! At this rate we will be here untill Labor Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma