2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tension in the forehead is often associated with anger. That is why Klingon's look like they do in Star Trek. The creators knew what they were doing.

Really? For me it is something that I am distraught about, like auto problems, apartment problems. I am not angry at the time. So I just figure KC is very upset about this part of the testimony. IDK.

Casey has that sweater wrapped tightly around herself now. She's looking very uncomfortable.

Do we know how many jurors can see ICA? I think I heard some jurors cannot see her.

Wow, the 911 call...brings me right back to that day...I wasn't on WS at the time, but another board and it went NUTS...so sad. This is definitely going to be hard for me and for all of us...poor Caylee!

IMO the way JB badgers and demeans every single witness will negate whatever points he occasionally does score. When he goes after everyone like they are lying it loses it's power to shock. The jury will never believe every person is lying. He really should save the theatrics for the one or two people who would make the most impact.

Jennifer Welch (I thought I heard Welch - Bill S is says Wells) is up next.

10 min recess before she comes in.

SA next witness is Jennifer Welch

10Minutes recess

Dep. Turso....write down your statement....didn't give any other instructions as a police officer? not remember....
excuse witness subject to recall...

10 min recess til 10:30

Sorry, but with all these sidebars and recess it may be a year befor this trial is over !

This is why I stick to online Live Streams.

Insessions cutting to commercials...
They do that a lot sometimes it seems rather opportune to say the least...anything important throw up a commercial and discuss it after favoring the defense if possible...I can't get over the fact they had to close their message board because the vast majority of posters just didn't agree with their DT bias.

I know this isn't news to anyone, but JB's inability to think quickly is just... well, it's like you're riding your bike, hitting a grate, and tumbling over the handlebars trying to keep up.

JB: Sir how far did you go into the woods?

DT: Ballpark 20 feet or so.

JB: And that's where you passed where the skull was, correct?

DT: No, I'd say 20 feet, I mean, I'm just going off the top of my head. I didn't measure it out or anything like that.

JB: Okay 20 feet from that street?

DT: More or less...

JB: There is also a weed line, is there not?

DT: What do you mean, "a weed line"?

JB: *grin* I knew that would be a tough question to answer!

JB: What I mean is, there is grass that is mowed before you get into the area that's wooded, correct?

DT: I don't think there was... all I remember is a wooded area. I don't remember seeing a mowed section previously.

JB: You just don't recall, or your certain?

DT: I don't remember if there was a cleared path prior to the woods.

JB: Okay, and when you came back how far did you pass into the woods when you came back?

DT: When we passed the site?

JB: Yes.

DT: I'd say we passed it probably by about 5 feet or so. When he turned around, he was looking a little bit confused like where did it go and then he turned and looked at me and pretty much over my shoulder he said; "There it is.".

JB: Next to the skull there was a fallen tree, correct?

DT: There was a lot of vegetation. I can't tell you exactly if there was a fallen tree right next to the skull.

JB: Any there was also a white bag?

DT: A white bag?

JB: Do you recall seeing a white canvas bag?

DT: No.

JB: Do you recall seeing a bright red bag?

DT: I focused on the skull and the garbage bag that was next to it.

JB: Okay, if I could just have one moment Judge.

HJBP: You may.

(sidebar to commercial break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads