2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy Anthony stepped out of courtroom after Perry's warning about graphic pix. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:33 AM

People outside courtroom right now asking friends if they are "ready for
This" so far only empty seats are George and Cindy's -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?

IIRC - calls were made, deputies came out and did not find it

cross exam can only be done on what is brought up in direct exam (the state did not bring up the three august calls)

hope that helps

THanks Nurse, but can you explain about the calls to me? I didn't know he called about the body in August?

WHY is everyone saying Kronk is not going to testify????

Baez has accused Kronk of putting the body there and then finding it almost immediately.

This has changed the way the SA needs to put on their case. They need to show the condition of the remains when it was found to show how ridiculous this accusation is BEFORE they put Kronk up or they will lose this witness in Baez constant objections.

It makes perfect sense to me!

Thanks to ALL for your observations and opinions (most of which I agree with). Just find it quicker to say this here then hitting the "Thanks" button on your posts while still watching the live stream!

This is the BEST message board . . . EVER!

That photo is so creepy that I can't even look at it for long. That screams total evil.
OMG! There exists a photo of Ted Bundy with exactly that look!

{{{Crossing myself.}}}

I'm very interested in seeing the tweets about the juror's reactions during this testimony.

hugs again everyone! this is hard but we knew it was coming at some point.

Big deep breaths folks....this is little Caylee making her presence known....this is the first time in the trial that she has been found......

warm beams of healing light and love going out to all

Ok everyone is back except the jury. All at sidebar.

Wasn't the jury already shown a photo of the skull with duct tape during the State's opening statements?

This is ridiculous. all these sidebars and breaks. What the heck?? I bet the jury is so peeved. Come on judge. Let the prosecution put on their case.

I personal predict:
ICA will cry allot, wipe her eye and possible even fake a breakdown,
she may even get an Emmy award for her acting when they show those pictures.
The DT will have coached her allot on this.

Be strong...be strong...have to be there for Caylee...

I just have to say I so want to grab Casey's head, make her watch the screen when the photos come up and tell her "See what you DID?"

Getting work ready in case I have to take a personal TO...

(Bold mine): Maybe duct tape would help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95