2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to add that DH said this evening that FL allows someone to be sentenced to death with aggravated child abuse on a minor that results in death under the age of 12.No need to have pre meditation to warrant the DP. Just sayin, not sure if indeed that is the case, but he tends to know his stuff. I'll ask in the Attorneys thread also.

I googled it again, because I honestly couldn't remember exactly what it looked like after 3 years of dealing with my own kids laundry bags & baskets... if you just google "Whitney Laundry Bags" a link comes about 6 down with pictures of THE bag. It's cylinder in shape, appears to have a wire rim and has 2 handles. From the picture I see no remnants of duct tape ever being applied... another of Baez's theories out the window!

Still not finding what you are describing. I'm seeing a square laundry bag with wire handles but nothing cylinder shaped. :waitasec:

Can someone add a link?

tia

This is called hedging your bets, just incase this jury doesn't buy your original theory that a certain "morally corrupt" meter reader had taken posession of Caylee's remains (don't know when, where or how) and staged the crime scene. :crazy:

Love your sig picture. It almost looks superimposed on a pic of TB. It is that creepy.

If I were on a jury, there would have to be concrete proof before I'd vote for a DP verdict. I wouldn't go that route if I had any doubt at all.

Charles Manson is still alive.

This may have already been posted, I'm slowly working through the thread - forgive me if it has:

Manson's death sentence was automatically commuted to life imprisonment when a 1972 decision by the Supreme Court of California temporarily eliminated the state's death penalty.[6] California's eventual reinstatement of capital punishment did not affect Manson, who is currently incarcerated at Corcoran State Prison.

eta: I knew some astute poster would have already chimed in. Thanks HRCodePink!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQXphNev6bE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQXphNev6bE[/ame]

Interesting to look back at Richard Hornsby's comments about # of pieces of duct tape.

Still not finding what you are describing. I'm seeing a square laundry bag with wire handles but nothing cylinder shaped. :waitasec:

Can someone add a link?

tia

rl9v7c.gif

No way was that closed with duct tape... you'd have remnants of the tape on the bag; and the rim would be bent after 6 months of being duct tape closed. Sorry Baez, you lose yet again. We need a spaghetti icon we can use for him LOL.

Thanks guys. I asked for a link before seeing the updated photo.

There is NO WAY that duct tape alone and the amount they found would hold the rim of a laundry bag of this size. the only way I see that possible is if the wire rim were removed prior to the discovery of the bag - and from the posts I've read it doesn't appear the bag was missing the wire rim.

Also, if JB was trying to convince anyone a 3" wide pc of duct type would not be wide enough to cover both the mouth and nostrils of a 33 month old child he must be confusing duct tape with masking tape.

jmo

dust tape was not necessary, photos were presented, including handles, that were knoted.

I bet dust tape doesn't adhere very well; good thing it was not necessary... just kidding MsBrisbee - trying to make a funny ... I know you meant duct tape :D

I can't find a link at the moment, but didn't CM and JB both spout off to the media some time ago that there was NO duct tape? :waitasec:

i wish upon wish we could veiw the photos...I have a little bit of trouble with the tape evidence...just because I am having trouble visualizing exactly how the tape was positioned in relation to the skull, upon finding the remains.

it seems like, although it was still attached it was in a juxt position to the skull, until the skull was lifted or righted, and then it fell handily into what is thought to be the original position.

is this correct?

once they tie the duct tape to the the Anthony home...it will feel more possible or likely.

Several posters were easily able to cover their mouth and nose with ONE strip of duct tape today. It's pretty wide.These are adults .
Caylee's face was much smaller and there were THREE strips . So how many positions across that little face could it be in ?

Things I am good at. By JB:

1. Spelling
2. Drawing
3. Lawyerin'
4. Paying My child support
5. Helping the prosecution
6. Acting silly in court
7. Paying my mortgage
8. Throwing spaghetti at the wall

Awesome! LOL---lawyerin'!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Like I said, I was not being snarky and if you don't want to answer this question because you think I am, I understand. Things don't always come through plain text in the way they are intended. I am just genuinely curious when I ask what the point was, because I just don't understand what you were saying by mentioning him, especially since he was sentenced to death. I'm pretty open to anyone who has an opinion on this or any other case that I have worked/know the facts in and admire your stance, as a 12 year volunteer for the IP, that you could not vote for death unless absolutely sure. I'm just not seeing the connection and am trying to understand your side and way of thinking that would bring him up. Like I said, if you don't want to answer, I understand. Just curious because, once again, as a 12 year IP volunteer, things in these cases are not always as they seem, so I am open to seeing all sides.

ETA: Unless the point was, that you didn't realize, since he is still alive that he was sentenced to death until I posted that and you were pointing out that if he of all people didn't get death... That I understand, if that is what you meant, but I don't want to assume either.

Honestly I hadn't realized Manson had been sentenced to death originally. :crazy: What year was that?

Anyway, it's too complicated to discuss the issues surrounding if one is for or against the DP, but IF one would stand for it, considering all of the crimes and child killings there are out there, I would have to know FOR SURE that the crime was committed by a Manson type. Make sense?

She told the Judge she found God in prison and wanted to be let out so she can be a "Mother" to her other children.

I just love these people who find God in prison.

That poor baby. At least he and Caylee are in a better place.

Well I hope that as many prisoners as can receive what God freely offers...but that does not remove the penalty for the behavior. Some of those people that abuse the grace freely given make me mad...and lo, I am so imperfect myself.

I can't find a link at the moment, but didn't CM and JB both spout off to the media some time ago that there was NO duct tape? :waitasec:

I have heard JB repeatedly say there is no sticker, that is a myth. He is right, the sticker was not found, but the residue remains.

I haven't heard them talk about the duct tape, but I don't have cable so I only see Today Show blips.

Maybe someone else can guide you to the no duct tape stories.

Things I am good at. By JB:

1. Spelling
2. Drawing
3. Lawyerin'
4. Paying My child support
5. Helping the prosecution
6. Acting silly in court
7. Paying my mortgage
8. Throwing spaghetti at the wall

I think I love you!!!!! I think I love you...so what am I so afraid of:rocker::great:

Several posters were easily able to cover their mouth and nose with ONE strip of duct tape today. It's pretty wide.These are adults .
Caylee's face was much smaller and there were THREE strips . So how many positions across that little face could it be in ?

MissJames was the piece of duct tape that was found 9 ft away from the skull one of those 3-pieces? Or was this another piece.

When JB mentioned a piece of duct tape found 9 ft away (today) I was wondering if this was part of the three. And did that piece have hair on it also.

dust tape was not necessary, photos were presented, including handles, that were knoted.

May I ask how the handles were knoted? I'm having a hard time envisioning how the handles could be knoted with the wire rim - unless they were knoted individually and not together.

Anyone know if the composite pic of the skull and then Caylee with the duct tape super imposed over the mouth and nose area was allowed today? Something about a 31 Rule perhaps??

This LInda K Baden just grates on my nerves. They pay her to go out to the tv stations and spout that ridiculous defense stuff. Now she is on hln putting down Dr. G. She also thinks they are going to get a new trial and a new judge.

May I ask how the handles were knoted? I'm having a hard time envisioning how the handles could be knoted with the wire rim - unless they were knoted individually and not together.

The wire rim is flexible, so you could bend it toward the center. Here are some photos I found earlier at this link, does not show knots, but I thought only the trash bags were knotted, shows you how much I pay attention:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/624790/message/1266252709/Whitney+laundry+bag+that+held+body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste