2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB sucks at Pictionary.
drawingk.png
OMG! Why doesn't he just quit? There's nothing to debate.

From Twitter MSM:
"On Friday 10th June 2011, @orlandomicki said:

#Caseyanthony video first had pic of Caylee with Casey, the one Caylee is smiling and showing her teeth. Then they put the skull over her face to fit it in correct position, teeth and eye sockets, then they put the tape over the nose and jaw area to show the width of the tape to mouth and nose."

Not being snarky, but I do have to ask: basic spelling... at the basics, shouldn't a lawyer know how to spell?

I really won't fault JB for the spelling, as I am an awful speller!! But you would think he might have practiced these exhibits if was going to be doing them himself.

would be to illustrate the awesome power of the big bad state against him and his poor little ole client. They don't have all them there hi tech DE-vices-all they have is innocent inmate Casey and a big pad of cheap paper. Hey, it's one tact to take...unfortunately I don't think JB is quite that smart and is actually just "practicing" and I do mean "practicing" law in the only way he knows...

Is the markers and stick people possibly to distract the jury? I'm trying to figure out why on earth he would use doodles on an easel, especially right after a high tech presentation from SA. It certainly was distracting to me.

I sit in front row 10 ft from Ashton. If I squint, I can almost see a hint of steam coming from his ears, when Jose is up. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/10/2011 8:13:18 PM at 4:13 PM

From the repeated description on HLN, I was wondering which picture they were using of Caylee/ICA in the opening of that animation video.

Thanks to Sparky for posting this tweet in the twitter thread. It's got a link to the (copy of the) opening photo so we can see which one they were doing the 'morph' to Caylee's skull from.

RT @JimLichtenstein: The tape is moving to different positions. Again, here's the pic. #caseyanthony http://yfrog.com/kl7znsj

I was seriously waiting for him to say something to the effect of "We only have this pad of paper. The state gets all the cool stuff, cuz their resources are unlimited." :crazy:

Nothing surprises me but I gasped when JB asked if the video was shown to appeal to the jury's emotions. Objection, of course. Good grief. I learned more watching Night Court than listening to JB.

ME too, I couldn't believe he had the audacity to ask such a question given his clients theatrics the last few days.

When Baez got his easel out and his 4 coloured pens in response, I nearly lost it - is this the best they can do? Baez should have saved some money for presentations because what he is doing is a joke.

Oh-oh, the grimace of pain when ICA touches her arm.

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13