2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a trial with opposing counsel up in the other lawyers business like JB is. Why is he always doing that stuff? Why can he? I've never seen anything like it.

He's verifying the evidence that is being entered in. He asked Judge Perry for permission before he walked over there as well...

I have never seen a defense attorney get up to inspect evidence when it is being examined in the manner in which Baez does during trial.

Am I imagining things, or is this highly outrageous behavior (and seemingly meant to disrupt the prosecution's case)?

This is not unusual...though JB is.

:rocker:

#CaseyAnthony Dr G not only defended her findings she seriously undermined the defense's theory of cause of death.by bobkealing via twitter at 3:54 PM

Dr G not only defended her findings she seriously undermined the defense's theory of cause of death.

by bobkealing via twitter at 3:54 PM

I have never seen a defense attorney get up to inspect evidence when it is being examined in the manner in which Baez does during trial.

Am I imagining things, or is this highly outrageous behavior (and seemingly meant to disrupt the prosecution's case)?

I love that LDB seems to be completely ignoring him as he follows her around with that binder!

It's just a theory and my opinion only, but I think what probably happened (if you accept that Casey used chloroform on Caylee) is Casey probably accidentally killed Caylee with the chloroform, and was very careful not to get any prints on the duct tape. I think she was thinking about the nanny story long before this happened, and was ready to set up the fact that someone that cared about Caylee kidnapped her. In her mind, I bet she thought the heart on the duct tape would show that whoever did it loved Caylee. I have a feeling Caylee was already dead from the chloroform, and the duct tape was only there because she thought the chloroform wouldn't be found. I believe she probably wanted people to believe it was the duct tape that killed Caylee. This may have already been disproved, btw.. again, just my opinion!

I think it's more likely she chloroformed her, then taped her face while she was out - that way she wouldn't struggle, and she'd suffocate by the tape. Either way I believe the duct tape is the murder weapon, otherwise why was it used at all?

#CaseyAnthony Dr G not only defended her findings she seriously undermined the defense's theory of cause of death.
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:54 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Miaa. I guess I just can't believe that she MEANT to murder her, even after all this. Just think, though, if it were an accident (meaning she meant to knock her out with chlorAform, not kill her) and that when she could not wake her, mistakenly thought she was dead, and then in part of her hurried frantic attempt at covering up her crime, actually did kill her--and imagine all this time she thought she was dead BEFORE the tape and only learned yesterday, that she actually was not. Now wouldn't that be a serious Mind**** for Casey?

Only if she actually had a conscience.

Welcome to Websleuths! You will love it here :rocker:

I sure hope NOT! I think it's very important!

IIRC they didn't find the actual sticker, just the obvious residue on the duct tape where it HAD been. Then, they found the matching package of stickers in ICA's room that it had come from. Is my 'rememberer' off?

Has Linda got a hot date? Seems like she's rushing through this.

JB is trying to intimidate L by hovering. I would have to tell him to get out of my personal space.

#CaseyAnthony Dr G not only defended her findings she seriously undermined the defense's theory of cause of death.
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:54 PM

BBM

I think she completely & conclusively shut it down and

I often wonder what KC was thinking leaving the duct tape on Caylee when she dumped her. It would make sense if she used it to stage a kidnapping but if it was the murder weapon why did she leave it?
I believe it is because Caylee's body was actively decomposing, and she didn't want to get her hands 'dirty'.

Also, I think she was in a bit of a rush at the time she dumped her, was afraid of getting caught in the act, and wanted to get out of there as fast as she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1