2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - HHJP is having a good time - he is going to deny this one - if there is another one he will reserve ruling until just before the verdict is rendered.

BBwwwaaahhhhaaa!

Your Honor, I move for mistrial on the grounds that the prosecution insists on showing testimony that proves my client is guilty. I'd like all of that cutted out so we can iorn out this thing fairly. Also, your honor, I would like to note that you are not a chemist.

:floorlaugh:

Stop it!

I havern't seen JB in action before today. This guy is unbelievable!

So court is back in session on Saturday? Thay don't break for week-ends?

Thanks!

=======================================

MOO

The court is often in session on Saturdays (1/2 day) since the judge is trying to keep this trial moving along, One set of attorneys is holding things up with ridiculous questions and nonsensical interrogation of witnesses.

I'm sure you can figure out which side is dragging things out, but I can verify for you that it's not the prosecution. :innocent:

You know what Baez? You know you were slaughtered today. You know you're going to lose BADLY. Just have your client plead guilty. Cause either way, she's done. And you aren't EVER getting a mistrial. Just sayin'.

Your Honor, I move for mistrial on the grounds that the prosecution insists on showing testimony that proves my client is guilty. I'd like all of that cutted out so we can iorn out this thing fairly. Also, your honor, I would like to note that you are not a chemist.

HA....

JB argue witness testimony photo duct tape on beautiful child...face and skeleton skull served only 1 purpose could have explained it without the video.....duct tape wrapped around the head? superimposed....showed it overlap not wrapping

SA - JA

at some point that beautiful child did have duct tape over her mouth and or nose or both....believe duct tape was the murder weapon....Dr. said it could be something else....duct tape showed it moving it might be over nose and mouth...very fair and necessary demo to the jury.

anything else from dt?

when does court have to rule for motion for mistrial...court can reserve....can hold a ruling on the mistrial up until time court reads a verdict....not effective until after court asked verdict to be read into.....motion for mistrial @ this time will be denied...take consider for further mistrial motions - reserve ruling.....

off record to update on schedule when think SA will be done....that is fine...
sidebar

gallery people leaving....kc sitting @ table - roll up cord - out the door

Honey is on his way home with fresh pizza pie and I'm listening about maggots:sick:

I was thinking of making rice.

Had homemade hamburgers the day of the raw hamburger testimony. Didn't eat them with bags over our heads.

I have sucked DH into this case and he listen's at work. DH keeps saying JB comes across as being very disorganized and not very seasoned. I sent him JB's legal work history and that was good for a few laughs.

I havern't seen JB in action before today. This guy is unbelievable!

So court is back in session on Saturday? Thay don't break for week-ends?

Thanks!

=======================================

MOO

Half day on Saturdays

KC trying to stall her departure with the Mac cord. Thwarted by the deputy.

Your paralegal shift for the day is up KC... put the wires down, the DT doesn't need your help packing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55