2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming this is the overlay of the skull, duct tape and Caylee's picture. Funny, ICA is watching it intently!

Right, I agree, but you are not on the jury, and they are the ones who needed to hear what she said. I am sure they heard it loud and clear.

My personal feeling is that the jury has already drawn most of those conclusions in their minds. Mothers of accidental drowning vicitims don't bind their dead children with duct tape, put them in a bag, drive them around in their car until the stench could knock over a horse, and them dump them like garbage.

If you think the jury needed to hear Dr.G to come to those conclusions, then I respectfully disagree. It's basic common sense, imo.

WTH did she think was going to happen, no surprise surprise, KC.

100% of all accidental drownings according to the ME's data are reported. WOW all others they have found there was reason not to report.

No wonder why Casey is so upset. And no wonder why Mr. Mason's blood pressure went through the roof.

kcmad.png

You can almost see the steam coming out of her nostrils.

Trying to watch this with company over my 5 year old nephew didn't have school today either because of the heat :banghead:

Dr. G is trying so hard and keeping her composure when her eyes are telling Mason what she really wants to say to him.
CM disgusts me. I doubt seriously that he even has a heart.

FWIW, I believe Dr G put things in common sense (shall we say reasonable) terms for the jury. Putting together what the SA has presented so far (and there will be more)-it is not reasonable to believe that the defendants behavior, the location of the remains, the bagging and hiding of remains, point to an accidental death of any kind. The facts so far do not point to anyone else but the defendant. I have already had those thoughts watching the testimony, but I'm glad she came out with what I think is the only logical explanation for the events and behavior of KC. :cow:

So she can look at skull pics now huh (now that the jury is out) but can't when they are in? Unreal this woman. All an act.

Holy Cow! I hope someone is getting screened caps of her face right now. She is ANGRY!!! What tape could they possibly be reviewing?!?!

going on in Casey's head.....why aren't they all believing ME??? It was a great story, I just don't get it. Should I start thinking up version 3.0????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke