2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is mad about the computer rendering of the skull with duct tape. She is very mad. ANd is shooting death rays at her lawyers. I have never seen her this mad, but suddenly she is now okay with lookingon the screen.

I bet it's that 3-D clip of how the skull probably had the duct tape placed on it.

frowns? angry? looking at tape - WHAT is on tape??? anyone?

Attachments

• frowns looking at tape.jpg
    frowns looking at tape.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 69
her face is killing me - she is glued to that monitor....no hiding now eh?

How dare she talk to me like that. I was a fan of her show!

At any moment, looks like horns are going to pop out of ICA's head. Guess she isn't sick anymore. Course the jury is out of the room ::rolling eyes::

Wow! It's funny how she couldn't look at the screen when pictures were shown with the jury present, but is staring intently at the screen now. Unbelievable....

If she drops this scowl and starts crying when the jury is in, I will pull my hair out.

Friends and countrymen...that look on ICA's face...she knows she is going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG she looks like Satan. What is she looking at? Vinnie says she is looking t the images they are discussing.

is this the animation of the width of duct tape and Caylee's face?

It is an absolute affront to any logical human being to think that GA found her drowned and didn't call 911 but threw her in a garbage bag and dumped his beloved granddaughter in the woods. Oh... and threw some duct tape over her dead mouth for good measure.

The DT needs to figure out a plea and soon or their beloved ICA is going to get the needle.

The only plea they need to figure out at this point is to plead guilty and beg for mercy. At this point, I think that offering her a deal, after all this publicity and nonsense, would be political suicide for those in power. People want real justice in this case and not a sweet deal for the defendant. She's toast. I can't see her ever going home.

honestly I think she put her foot in her mouth when she said that. I don't think that percentage is right or came from anything we can verify. BUt I think CM could not bring that out as Dr. talked her way out of it quickly, very nervously though.

MO

I don't think she was wrong about that percentage. Why wouldn't some one call for help in an accidental drowning? I am willing to bet that her statement is correct. She covered herself in the ending by saying " UNLESS there was a reason not to call."

Casey has had her face set on maximum frown for at least ten minutes now. She looking intently at a screen but there is no sidebar - maybe she is reading our thread? :)

#CaseyAnthony Casey looking at monitor with totally furrowed brow. I've NEVER seen her look so angry. Serious anger on her face
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:37 PM

Look at those furrows on ICA's face..wow! anger personified!

Very strange looks like it's a smiling photo of Casey and Caylee then duct tape and her slow decomposition #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:37 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member