2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#
Juorors don't appear to be paying attention to her. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 9:27 AM

Why is ICA exempt from making faces? of course the rules don't apply to the Princess

She really hates the duct tape testimony............I hope they harp on that for hours.

All during the discussion of previous injuries that may have healed. HMMMMM...was Caylee a victim of previous "accidents" or injury?
Just wondering.

No, she was healthy. No medical problems...

Well, for what it's worth, CM is much better on cross that JB. Don't know that that's saying much, though.

He's certainly short and to the point.

Let us know if he makes any headway or not. Its hard for me to get a clear translation with all the marbles in his mouth. ICA needs to stop with the "I'm about to get sick again" looks. Once was enough yesterday. Its not gonna happen today----JP won't go for that again!

CM asking utz about different doctors and if he had any involvement with them

Now talking about the mandible

I'm having a hard time understanding why this particular part of the questioning is upsetting ICa - maybe it's because one of "her boys" is up doing the questioning.

ICA with head down, rubbing the end of her nose.

Mason talking about the mandible not falling off when the Dr lifted and moved the skull.

1ju9gn.jpg

She looks like she is trying to give herself a headache. My forehead hurts just looking at this image.

CM just is emphasizing the horror by asking again and again about Caylee's jawbone. My god.

What is all that about the mandible??? CM needs to make a point!!

Not sure where CM is going with this line of questioning about the mandible not falling off.

I see another break down today guys. Oh.......and Good Morning to all you great WS's.

I am loving ICA having to listen about her beautiful baby's jaw bone.

The talking heads saying how ill Casey looks is annoying the hell out of me. I had a 3-hour panic attack last week. I've been physically ill. I've had crying jags. I've had to keep myself from crying when I really wanted to. Casey is displaying NONE of those symptoms.

Interesting that both Lillian Glass and Eyes for Lies say that Casey's essentially faking her emotions. Interesting, but not surprising.

I hope CM's contentious and condescending tone is playing with the jury the way it is with me.

I can't see how they'd respond any differently than we do - the witness was trying to do his best to determine the cause of this baby's awful death. He hasn't done anything as far as we/the jury knows to merit disrespect.

If it's allowed here, can someone please explain to me why CM is hammering home that the mandible didn't come off upon moving it to examine?

ICA is purposely trying to hyperventilate.... does she think she's going to get a pass out of court everyday?

IF she was really ill, I think that's exactly what she did yesterday. The proof is in the dry kleenex. Blowing your nose, wiping tears, repeating these things over and over will make the kleenex last less than 1 minute. Somehow Casey only needed what 3 kleenex's yesterday???? FAKE.

Baez just pass a note to Dorothy Clay Sims at the def table. She read it, looked at cheney and then folded it up. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 9:29 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member