2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Febreeze sue ICA and the DT for the chloroform claim and the bad publicity.
Same question for Henkel duct tape.
And while I'm at it, Circo brand clothing, Whitney laundry products.
And last but not least... Winnie the Pooh should sue ICA for tarnishing his good name!!!

I'm just curious, can this happen? I'm mean, I know I will not look at these products the same , ever.

IMO every product/company that has their name dragged through the mud on this case is likely cringing each time it is mentioned.

Used to work for a research company that searched print and video media to determine how their name and product was being utilized in the everyday world. Can't think how many of them have their legal departments watching this case. Especially Fabreeze!:crazy:

LOL at house cleaning during the side bars! I started a neat sidebar flower watering thang... before the trial starts I unroll my hose and turn the water on... during sidebars and breaks I dash outside and start in the front and work my way around to the back of my acre...

some days I am done by 1100 LOL

good morning peeps! ((no pancakes for me... I am on a trial diet LOL))

Morning all! I want to address the trial bailiffs, if their happens to be one in the WS house.

Bailiffs,
I watched the jury selection that took place in Pinellas County and noted what an excellent and professional job the bailiffs did. I wish I could say I see the same professionalism in the Orange County courtroom, unfortunately I do not.
Casey Anthony is an inmate on trial for murder, she is not a law clerk. She should be treated as an inmate and not allowed to assist with setting up the computers, plugging them in, unplugging them, folding up the cords, straightening the desk, etc. She should not be allowed to dally around and socialize during recesses. Haul her butt back to a holding cell and treat her like the prisoner she is.
Thanks for your attention to this matter and thanks for being a part of WS. :wave:

ITA---:rocker:

I'm getting ready to run 5 miles on my treadmill. I'll miss some of the late morning and late afternoon sessions. My "girls" have a groomers appt today. Yard work can wait until after 5p to get done :floorlaugh: Thanks to all, now carry on. :rocker:
BBM
Well ,now you're just showing off :seeya:

Good morning friends :) I'll be available to transcribe a bit again today.

Would anyone like to share some of my home made tofu scramble?
14o9jzc.jpg

Morning everyone! I'm interested in seeing Jesse Grund on the stand, maybe. But honestly, I feel like the SA has presented a really tight case so far, and I'm not feeling like I need to see anymore. Further witnesses will be icing on the cake, but not essential for me.

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to a conviction....God Rest Caylee's soul...:heart:

mamabear1963 said:
Good morning all! My dh is home this morning so I will have to put off watching the trial till later today I think...

Let's see we should get the searchers...the Home Depot video...I am going to enjoy this last week of testimonies...this week I mute the cross...next week....yeah well...I don't know...I am a glutton for punishment at times...

How long do you think the DT case in Chief is going to go?

It will go as far as the State allows Baez to go....:maddening:

It should be short and sweet since they believe it was an accidental drowning. How can they prove it? Who can verify that? Could be they won't put on a defense, much like SP's attorney who just rested his case without calling a single witness...

I can't wait to hear the State's closing...I'm guessing they will speak about Baez' opening statement for I saw LDB taking notes as he spoke...She will send him packing for a vacation, a lifelong vacation for his profession as an attorney might have died with this case...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Morning all! I want to address the trial bailiffs, if their happens to be one in the WS house.

Bailiffs,
I watched the jury selection that took place in Pinellas County and noted what an excellent and professional job the bailiffs did. I wish I could say I see the same professionalism in the Orange County courtroom, unfortunately I do not.
Casey Anthony is an inmate on trial for murder, she is not a law clerk. She should be treated as an inmate and not allowed to assist with setting up the computers, plugging them in, unplugging them, folding up the cords, straightening the desk, etc. She should not be allowed to dally around and socialize during recesses. Haul her butt back to a holding cell and treat her like the prisoner she is.
Thanks for your attention to this matter and thanks for being a part of WS. :wave:

I couldn't agree MORE. Every time I see her wrapping up the wires, I think she's an inch away from wrapping it around somebody's neck. Maybe they think only Charles Manson has that potential, I don't know, but if they're going to frisk her every time she walks behind the door, they should prevent deadly weapons from being in her hands while she's in court.

Good morning friends :)

Would anyone like to share some of my home made tofu scramble?
14o9jzc.jpg
yes ma'am! getting ready to pop a morning star vegetarian lasagna in the microwave and that looks much better!!!:rocker:

LOL at house cleaning during the side bars! I started a neat sidebar flower watering thang... before the trial starts I unroll my hose and turn the water on... during sidebars and breaks I dash outside and start in the front and work my way around to the back of my acre...

some days I am done by 1100 LOL

good morning peeps! ((no pancakes for me... I am on a trial diet LOL))

I would LOVE for you to come vacation,here at my hone,sunny SC by the beach. 8 acres .My yard need helps. HELP! We have a riding mower if that entices you at all. :innocent:

:coffeecup: Good morning, everyone! Ready to go... but first, I'll have just a couple of those pancakes, okay, maybe three.

I would LOVE for you to come vacation,here at my hone,sunny SC by the beach. 8 acres .My yard need helps. HELP! We have a riding mower if that entices you at all. :innocent:

:seeya:I mow lawns....I like sun.....I love the beach......sadly I live in Seattle....the only beach I have is the mud puddles from the rains last night/this am.......------

She walked in the room completely alone, nobody behind her, and sat down, looked at the computer screen, smiled and nodded at the screen to Mason, as if to acknowledge whatever was written on it.

I have a new morning routine. It's called the Sidebar Shower. Gotta hurry up and take it while you can.

(I can't shower at night because my hair would be too unmanageable in the morning, plus I am three hours behind the trial time zone so I can't get up any earlier.)

It's rough waking up @ dawn to watch the trial live, but @ the same time, the camaraderie here makes it easier.

Good Morning All, just a huge 'thank you' for all of your excellent posts and minute by minute recaps of testimony. Helps so much with keeping up with things when I am not able to watch the live streaming. I haven't posted much because, I declare, I just cannot keep up with how quickly the treads move along but I'm here in spirit with you guys! I hope this will be a huge week for the prosecution that will, once and forever, remove all doubt from the minds of the jurors about ICA's guilt.

Good morning all! I am strapped in my chair and ready for the ride!

I'll have to pass on breakfast this morning as I 'went bad' and ate banana pudding for breakfast! :D

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member