2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone..

As usual I am working from home, but between phone calls and paper work, Ill be reading here to follow along, wanna thank each of you for keeping me in the loop!

Good morning all! My dh is home this morning so I will have to put off watching the trial till later today I think...

Let's see we should get the searchers...the Home Depot video...I am going to enjoy this last week of testimonies...this week I mute the cross...next week....yeah well...I don't know...I am a glutton for punishment at times...

How long do you think the DT case in Chief is going to go?

I think JB will stretch it so it appears longer than it necessarily would be, honestly at this point after watching cross i'm just hoping they actually have one. They have managed to make some points in cross but they are always lost with all the garbage er I mean trash. I'm actually looking forward to see what they actually have been doing the past three years. OS don't have me too optimistic.

I have to second the posting that thanks everyone for keeping us all in the loop when we cant watch during the day. I always seem to miss the morning sessions lately and being able to KNOW that I will get all the info when I do wake up or get back from doing something makes it easier for me to not feel as bad when I do miss it.

You guys are all incredible and so very funny and smart! I can't say thank you enough.

I will probably listen mostly today...didn't sleep at all last night so I will be taking the laptop in my room and listening toa live feed.

Good morning all . . . the food looks delicious and that makes me wish I was of the breakfast ilk.

Thanks, again, to the awesome trial transcribers, to the beyond-patience moderators and to all those that proffer their thoughts via well-authored posts. I totally love this message board!

Back to work, so I can justify watching this riveting trial today. "See" you at 6:00!

I have a new morning routine. It's called the Sidebar Shower. Gotta hurry up and take it while you can.

(I can't shower at night because my hair would be too unmanageable in the morning, plus I am three hours behind the trial time zone so I can't get up any earlier.)

Good morning folks. Back after a long weekend of helping my Dear Daughter and her husband move. Kind of glad I was only able to get brief updates. Must have been a hard couple of days. I really appreciate all you guys for your wise posts.

I will be back to transcribing today. Got my fingers all warmed up and ready to go.

Good morning all! My dh is home this morning so I will have to put off watching the trial till later today I think...

Let's see we should get the searchers...the Home Depot video...I am going to enjoy this last week of testimonies...this week I mute the cross...next week....yeah well...I don't know...I am a glutton for punishment at times...

How long do you think the DT case in Chief is going to go?

What Home Depot video? What'd I miss??

Greetings, my WS family! :seeya: It's a good day! I'm off today and tomorrow and will be here to serve Miss Caylee Marie.

Beach- Thank you for the carb overload! It's DELICIOUS. ;) Now I will fall alseep before Jose even gets to the stand. LOL

There is a method to my madness. I see you caught on, apex-mom. ;)

Here is a useful tip that I do everday since the trial started.

A few minutes before everyone is due to come home, pour pine sol in the sinks and toilets. It smells like you have been cleaning all day. Then say, "phew i'm tired I need a break, i'm gonna see if anything is happening in the ICA trial".

Morning, guys. Last night I finally got caught up on the testimony I missed on Saturday. It felt like I was sitting through nothing but an inventory of black trash bags. Compelling stuff. :floorlaugh:

Good morning, everyone....

I take care of my 86-year-old dad several days during the week. Since he doesn't have a computer, I have to watch InSession or HLN to follow the case when I'm at his house. Reluctantly, he has been following the case with me when I'm there. (He's hooked now). He has been watching the proceedings with me since the trial started and on Friday I asked him, "Dad, if you were on the jury and asked to vote today, based on what you have heard up until now, how would you vote?" He said, "She's GUILTY as sin...." I asked him what his primary reason was for voting guilty. He said, "That's easy, she never told anyone her baby was missing and was out sowing her wild oats instead...." He also added that he doesn't believe the baby drowned because he's a great-grandpap (my dad) and has lots of great-grandchildren and he said that no grandpap would help hide an accident by not reporting it. He also said, "She's lucky I wasn't her father .... because I would have paddled her (_!_) a long time ago!!!! LOL

There is a method to my madness. I see you caught on, apex-mom. ;)

Ah!!! I get the idea...works better than sitting on hands!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But Beach it might just back fire...:fence:

A few minutes before everyone is due to come home, pour pine sol in the sinks and toilets. It smells like you have been cleaning all day. Then say, "phew i'm tired I need a break, i'm gonna see if anything is happening in the ICA trial".

OMG, shut up! I've actually done that! Febreeze and run the vacuum quick. :floorlaugh:

Just be careful you don't start using Fabreeze..........kind of a problem around here.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good day to everyone. Ready to eat those pancakes as soon as I find my fork. Thanks for all the hard work everyone does here. I really appreciate it! I am going to miss you all once this is all over. It has become a routine to spend my days and evenings with you. It is like you all have become my neighbors to visit with, instead of opening my door to go out to visit with them, I just open my computer and there you are. Needless to say my family thinks I am nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member