2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly takes issue with LKB.......

I will wait until the transcript is released and them do word count.

AL does? Oooh. I changed the channel as soon as I heard her name. Usually I just mute but I don't want to watch a show with AL or LKB on. I'm watching Body of Evidence on ABC which I watched twice, then forgot about...Dana Delaney plays am ME in Phllly..it's pretty good.

AL is spitting out the SAME rhetoric that she does on all her cases. Like I said KC is NOT special.

I was watching her face when she was trying to defend Casey's behavior. There was so much disdain written all over it she could barely hide it. She even did that unconscious eye twitch thing when she tried to say good things about Casey. She could not even do it convincingly. imoo

She searched chlorophyll. Something about the dog being sick.

So many tidbits that we have learned through out this horrendous crime that the jury doesn't hear. I think that's why so many of us get so frustrated. We just want to scream, well what about.......!!!

The part about ICA not being prepared with what to do with Caylee's body does make sense to me...I think she was chloroforming her on a regular basis and over did it. I don't think anybody has proven without a doubt that the duct tape was placed antemortem so I can't rule it out in my head. I just think...if she was aiming at killing Caylee, why not chloroform her and drop her in the pool? It would have been fast and she could have made it look like a drowning...

As for the searches I think they were intended for GA & CA.

None of this makes me think she is less deserving of the punishment she will get...but I just think if it was premeditated she did a really shoddy job.

ETA: Anybody who is drugging their child and putting them wherever...is not connected or bonded with that child so her sick behavior and cover up are not a surprise in that regard nor does it convince me this sort of "accident" is impossible.

So many tidbits that we have learned through out this horrendous crime that the jury doesn't hear. I think that's why so many of us get so frustrated. We just want to scream, well what about.......!!!

I said that on the sidebar thread too...it's like reading a book then seeing the movie. So much is left out it's just not as satisfying.

AL's blowing so much smoke, I'm coughing.

The Many Faces of Casey...

Dr. Drew: Will her own lies do her in?
Plays jail video tapes

RS: Thinks Casey is a pretty likable person
AL: Ordinarily, when one asks for the death penalty it is usually for someone who as committed a heinous crime...death penalty cases handled as if the trial is just a formality...this is why we are seeing so many exonerations...hard to reconcile the loving way in which Casey interacted with Caylee with someone who committed this horrible crime because she wanted to party

RS: no need to show how she went from loving mom to partying mom

RS: thinks Casey will "bully" her lawyers into taking the stand

AL: Key players in defense witness list ....cannot comment on that. I assume they will call Roy Kronk since the prosecution was afraid to do so...He is a very big hole in the prosecutions case.

AL: I don't know if they have done any testing on Casey.

I really believe that AL left once she realized that the DT was going to move ahead with a "strategy" that she did not agree with. I also take note of the fact that she left just a day or so shy of the new FL. laws that prohibit counsel leaving midstream in a case.

I am happy to hear your perspective. I think many folks don't understand mitigation.

I don't know if you have reviewed the AL thread but i have some really great info in there.

Thanks! I will go check it out. I am not sure if I have seen it between how much we have discussed and with school and the kids, time is always tight.

I can't wait until sentencing phase and appeals (because I can't see her being found not guilty) because I will truly be in my element then and will understand everything that is going on. I did volunteer work with the IP for 12 years and worked 17 cases--but I want to add that I DID NOT work ANY cases where I did not believe the person to be innocent 100% of the time. I can't put my whole heart into a case, trying to save anyone from anything who I do not believe to be innocent and I refuse to work a case that I can't put my whole heart into because there is so much on the line. And by innocent, I mean that I read every page of the trial transcripts and viewed all available evidence and if I didn't believe you, I took a pass. Of the 17 cases I worked, only one remains unresolved and none of the men (I didn't work any cases for women) whose cases I worked were executed.

AL = she has no prior history of child abuse. So they went for the DP so they could get a conservative, biased jury.

AL has NOT commented on more things than she HAS commented on. Her purpose here is quite limited.

Why on earth would the pros call Kronk? He's just the dude that stumbled upon Caylee's very suburban (full meaning) remains. He should be a nobody. mo

The Many Faces of Casey...

Dr. Drew: Will her own lies do her in?
Plays jail video tapes

RS: Thinks Casey is a pretty likable person
AL: Ordinarily, when one asks for the death penalty it is usually for someone who as committed a heinous crime...death penalty cases handled as if the trial is just a formality...this is why we are seeing so many exonerations...hard to reconcile the loving way in which Casey interacted with Caylee with someone who committed this horrible crime because she wanted to party

RS: no need to show how she went from loving mom to partying mom

RS: thinks Casey will "bully" her lawyers into taking the stand

Who is RS?

Everytime DT asks someone if they thought ICA was a good mom I would cross with "Did you also think she was an event planner?"

AL="RK is a big hole in the Prosecution's case. And they are just leaving it there. "

Really? Is that what they are hanging their hat on? Ha ha ha

Why on earth would the pros call Kronk? He's just the dude that stumbled upon Caylee's very suburban (full meaning) remains. He should be a nobody. mo

Yes I love how she said it 'assumes the defense will call him since the State was afraid to'. Gag.

AL has NOT commented on more things than she HAS commented on. Her purpose here is quite limited.

Yeah, like to take pot shots at the Prosecution. :rolleyes:
And then say "I don't know, I can't say" when asked questions about the Defense.

Who is RS?

Everytime DT asks someone if they thought ICA was a good mom I would cross with "Did you also think she was an event planner?"

:floorlaugh: you are so right.

My thought is I'm sure lots of parents who kill their kids were thought of as good parent.. Scott Peterson was thought to be a good husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member