2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss James,
Please keep this evil picture on your siggy, even if you get tired of it, until the verdict. It makes me shiver, but there is an essence captured there that says it all. Someone made reference to a spider and a fly. Maybe that's it.

Thanks!
MOMTECTIVE actually posted it on the first page of yesterdays trial thread.I just stole it. It weirds people out ,but that ICA in a nutshell!

I agree. Ugh.

Another thing is because I want KC to get LWOP, I don't like to look at the gaps in the State's case and haven't really done it. As a result, there's a bit of confirmation bias on my part. When I look at this case head on, without the bias and affection for the State, it makes me feel they haven't proven murder one.

And of course I hope to be the most wrong in all of wrongerton.

Heck, Lola could be spot on and the jury will connect the dots. I pray they do.

I really feel they need to step it up for this jury, otherwise I feel a hung jury will result.

No,they become a part of the public record.They got them from the Clerk of Court,just like all the court transcripts.

I'm hoping someone in the clerks office decided to bump up the cost of transcripts. The media will pay any price to obtain them and the courts will be able to recoup some money they so desperately need.

Y'all can push my wheelchair for me and I'll hold the posters up. I'm not old,but RA is eroding the bones in my feet and I don't think I'll be walking in 15 years,BUT I'll still be there for CAYLEE!
I'm an expert WC pusher Missjames. I will be old in 15 years but plan on being spritely...oh and have a purple rinse. I may even have a retirement pad down there in Florida. I think it's mandatory for purple haired Canadians to migrate to Florida from December to May anyway so we'll be set up and ready.
In 15-20, as old or young or infirmed or spritely as we are, ICA will be no match for us!!!!!!:rocker::woohoo:

If we need homecare, we won't call Gentiva. I'll bring you back to TO :) RA sucks and I'm sorry it's affecting you!

No you are correct. Under Sunshine Laws the media (or anyone) can request a copy unless it is sealed by the judge. So most likely the TV station requested the transcript.

Correct. Evidenced by our dear Musikman....speaking of which...where the heck did he go?

I'm hoping someone in the clerks office decided to bump up the cost of transcripts. The media will pay any price to obtain them and the courts will be able to recoup some money they so desperately need.

I think the cost is regulated by FL Statute.

I'm an expert WC pusher Missjames. I will be old in 15 years but plan on being spritely...oh and have a purple rinse. I may even have a retirement pad down there in Florida. I think it's mandatory for purple haired Canadians to migrate to Florida from December to May anyway so we'll be set up and ready.
In 15-20, as old or young or infirmed or spritely as we are, ICA will be no match for us!!!!!!:rocker::woohoo:

If we need homecare, we won't call Gentiva. I'll bring you back to TO :)

BBM...how funny. What is old? I am 53 and keep saying "I've got 25 good years left"......

[/B]

BBM

ok first of all I hope I am doing this right...

I as well have some trouble sometimes remembering what has been in discovery and evidence or something I just dreamed up...

I've been looking for a correct thread to ask this in, so if this needs deleted or moved I understand :)

Does anyone remember a witness stating that they saw a white car like KC's around the eventual remains site, and a woman coming out of the woods (or something along those lines) wearing sunglasses and a big floppy hat around the end of June 2008?? I swear I remember reading that somewhere and just want to know if I am going crazy or if anyone else remembered that??

TIA
this didn't happen on Suburan. It was in another area. We discussed it long ago. Not sure where or what thread it would be in.

Anyone else think the state resting their case early was to catch the DT off guard, pants at half staff and unprepared.

I don't think they will be ready to begin their case this week, in fact I don't think they will be ready next week either.

Gotta love the SA tactics here..

:seeya: I do! I also think "The irony is rich indeed" of the date they will have to begin their case!
:twocents: <------- ya get what ya pay for! LOL

While waiting for the trial to start, I'm asking my wonderful fellow sleuthers to pop up to the "Missing But Not Forgotten" forum and leave a message or support in the LeeAnna Warner thread. LeeAnna has been missing 8 years today. Thanks everybody!

This is schoolboy stuff on the part of the DT. They're trying to frazzle the teacher so the teacher makes a mistake. LOL with that DT.

You just can't make this stuff up. I'm appalled.

OMG i know.. Mason says finally "well we will put on evidence (or a case)"

DUH... he is messing with the WRONG JUDGE. I love how JP says "the hell you did lie to me"

this didn't happen on Suburan. It was in another area. We discussed it long ago. Not sure where or what thread it would be in.

I remember that. It was in another area, you're right. I vaguely remember it was a guy (or two guys) who had stopped by the side of the road and were looking for aluminum cans to recycle. LE searched the area. I can't find the thread either. Around that same time, GA was seen standing near a wooded area (not the remains site) just standing there looking sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz