2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

BBM

ok first of all I hope I am doing this right...

I as well have some trouble sometimes remembering what has been in discovery and evidence or something I just dreamed up...

I've been looking for a correct thread to ask this in, so if this needs deleted or moved I understand :)

Does anyone remember a witness stating that they saw a white car like KC's around the eventual remains site, and a woman coming out of the woods (or something along those lines) wearing sunglasses and a big floppy hat around the end of June 2008?? I swear I remember reading that somewhere and just want to know if I am going crazy or if anyone else remembered that??

TIA

You are not crazy as I remember that, but for the life of me, I couldnt tell you where i Had read it?

My computer is being crazy and I am not sure if this posted so I am posting again, please delete if I double posted.
I have said from the beginning if I were on the jury, I would convict her guilty just becasue of the mix up on the date Caylee went missing. Who would forget or messup on the last date they saw their child alive. My brother lost his 19 year old son to a car accident and two and half years later we lost my brother to a heart attack at the age of 50 (and he was a very healthy man). Everyone said he died of a broken heart. On the day he died he could still tell you exactly how many days, hours and minutes it had been since he lost his son. No way did he not remember the exact day and time that his son died. So her getting the dates wrong in the beginning seals the deal for me, GUILTY!

[/B]

BBM

I as well have some trouble sometimes remembering what has been in discovery and evidence or something I just dreamed up...

I've been looking for a correct thread to ask this in, so if this needs deleted or moved I understand :)

Does anyone remember a witness stating that they saw a white car like KC's around the eventual remains site, and a woman coming out of the woods (or something along those lines) wearing sunglasses and a big floppy hat around the end of June 2008?? I swear I remember reading that somewhere and just want to know if I am going crazy or if anyone else remembered that??

TIA

If my memory serves me correct I think that was around the area of the airport not close to the home.
I may be wrong because that was soooo long ago.

(sorry if this has already been answered)

this didn't happen on Suburan. It was in another area. We discussed it long ago. Not sure where or what thread it would be in.

Ahhhh thanks countzero! I knew I had seen that somewhere.....

MOMTECTIVE actually posted it on the first page of yesterdays trial thread.I just stole it. It weirds people out ,but that ICA in a nutshell!

I've been trying to place where that face in your witch finger siggy pic was familiar from and my daughter just walked up and I called her "Livy-Lou Who" which made it click for me. She totally looks like The Grinch.

I have said from the beginning if I were on the jury, I would convict her guilty just becasue of the mix up on the date Caylee went missing. Who would forget or messup on the last date they saw their child alive. My brother lost his 19 year old son to a car accident and two and half years later we lost my brother to a heart attack at the age of 50 (and he was a very healthy man). Everyone said he died of a broken heart. On the day he died he could still tell you exactly how many days, hours and minutes it had been since he lost his son. No way did he not remember the exact day and time that his son died. So her getting the dates wrong in the beginning seals the deal for me, GUILTY!

I totally agree and understand what you are saying, but I think Father's Day threw things off for CINDY. Father's Day is not always on the same date, it's usually the 2nd Sunday in June, but actually it's the second Sunday in June after the first Monday...and in 2008, like this year, it's actually on the third Sunday in June because of the Monday thing. I can't tell you how many people I know who were confused and thought Father's Day was this past Sunday. One friend even showed up at her Dad's to take him out to breakfast. My friend's mother died on Mother's Day this year and he has said he will always think of Mother's Day as the day she died, no matter the date it falls on. I think the date thing was an honest mistake on Cindy's part and then everyone else just followed along and repeated the date she gave.

I remember that. It was in another area, you're right. I vaguely remember it was a guy (or two guys) who had stopped by the side of the road and were looking for aluminum cans to recycle. LE searched the area. I can't find the thread either. Around that same time, GA was seen standing near a wooded area (not the remains site) just standing there looking sad.

I believe it was when they were looking at a wooded area near the airport.

BBM

TIA

I remember this story from Summer '08, but IIRC the area the "woman" was reported to be coming from was closer to the airport. This maybe why LE had TES concentrate their search in that particular area.

There was another story of a woman coming out of some woods carrying a shovel while a man appeared to be "standing look out". I don't think either story was ever substantiated.

WOW This clip from yesterday blows my mind! A Must See/Listen!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Mason: We don't have any obligation to put on any evidence at all, and you just told the jurors that you expect us to be putting on evidence. And we may or we may not.

HHJP: Then y'all lied to me.

Mason: No.

HHJP: Yes the hell you did!

:great: :great: :great: :great:

If my memory serves me correct I think that was around the area of the airport not close to the home.

that's what i recall too - by the airport

ETA: they searched and found girls clothing, like maybe a dress that was too big

MOMTECTIVE actually posted it on the first page of yesterdays trial thread.I just stole it. It weirds people out ,but that ICA in a nutshell!

Can I interest you in a trade in? LOL:floorlaugh:
goldensyringe-1-1.jpg

Come hither lethal injection, come hither!!!

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html

Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defense, his attorney told WESH 2 News.

Well ... it looks like the DT will be putting on a defense ...

This ought to be very interesting ...

I'm not sure showing the jury that they had two of the same laundry bags would make a difference anyway. Remember, according to the DT - George hid the body so he could have used the bag too. It doesn't prove (according to the DT) that Casey did it. So driving that point home really doesn't help the SA case much, but it could be used by the DT.

The DT's opening statement means nothing, it is not evidence and so far nothing has gone toward proving that...George is not in the equation thus far, of course the DT could try and prove it when they begin their CIC but then they also have to bring in RK which would be insanely stupid. IMO

Editing for above post...They are going to bring in RK....LOL

ITA, and have observed her doing this many times, to all her attorneys, and it drives me crazy, but clearly shows her mindset.

I hope you don't change it!

I knew it had to be from loooong ago because I was having trouble remembering if I just dreamed that one time or not!! Thanks guys for helping refresh my memory! You guys rock!!:rocker:

this didn't happen on Suburan. It was in another area. We discussed it long ago. Not sure where or what thread it would be in.

IIRC, the media interviewed him on the side of the road where he said he saw the woman w/ the floppy hat and sunglasses. I remember it being discussed here too, but it's buried somewhere.

So much has happened in three years that discussions like that seem to have happened 10 years ago. It's been a long grind to justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke