2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be Steph Watts rather than Fuhrman. Fuhrman said that CA told him she put the ladder up on that Sunday night after swimming. Steph Watts said she said she left it up. Here's the transcript of the Greta show where Mark Fuhrman discusses his and Steph Watt's visit to the Anthony home.

On the Record w/Greta - "Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents House"
08/06/2008:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Maybe the state will then bring in Mark Fuhrman in their rebuttal. He was there too when CA said this.

Personally I cannot wait. They are going to crash and burn. They made their first mistake mentioning him in their opening remarks. All they can try to do is attack his character and make HIM look like a liar but the bottom line will be that they defense cannot pin anything on him.

I can't wait either.

I wonder why the DT wouldn't call Lee, or George up there first and attack them... considering the whole reason why ICA didn't do anything about Caylee dying "in the family swimming pool" was because she was abused by them both?!? And scared of her big bad father.

But they are gonna have Kronk up there first? Strange. It should be interesting...

Oh my gosh, I actually had a chance to clean my house today, and put the roast in the slow cooker before the trial!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I am ready for the trial to begin....and hubby will be well pleased when he comes home :)

I think what CM wanted was a "free statement" from HHJP. If the judge had said "the defense is not required to put out any statement or defense," it kind'a leaves the impression the pros has not put out a good case. This is what I think CM was aiming at, and the judge by being thoughtful to the jury and giving them a ruff time line did not put out this "free" sentiment. Of course they were going to put on a defense, other wise they would miss all that free TV time!! And they surely want everyone to know how brilliant they are.

I agree with you. I do think CM was trying to trick HHJP, and thank GOD HHJP is so wise as to what this defense team is up to. I mean why say that if the defense team intends to put on a defense? CM made NO SENSE in this sidebar. I don't know how HHJP doesn't go home EVERYDAY after the DT nonsense and hit his head against a wall over and over.

I had to take a personal TO myself. This case was getting me to too much. I'm not sure I can even watch the defense put on their "case". But I will at least see what's going to happen today. I totally forgot court wasn't starting until 1pm!

If the DT puts ICA on the stand I'll call in sick to work. Oh, did I say that? Oh well! That questioning and rebuttal by the SA will be well worth popcorn, chips and dip, and maybe a grilled steak or two. I'd love to hear the lies she'd spin on the stand and then have LDB shoot them down one by one by one.

snipped from : http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html

Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk has been subpoenaed as a witness for Casey Anthony's defense, his attorney told WESH 2 News.

Well ... it looks like the DT will be putting on a defense ...

This ought to be very interesting ...

Did the JUST now subpoena him? I guess because the State thwarted them by Kronk..that was a genius move!!

I wonder if her cell pings put her in the area?

Ya know what? That's a very good question! Where were the TCOM experts in this case?? I'm sure the cell phone evidence was interesting in this case. It appears they just used witness testimony to uncover all the lies rather than using cell phone evidence. Wonder why they didn't do both?

I totally agree and understand what you are saying, but I think Father's Day threw things off for CINDY. Father's Day is not always on the same date, it's usually the 2nd Sunday in June, but actually it's the second Sunday in June after the first Monday...and in 2008, like this year, it's actually on the third Sunday in June because of the Monday thing. I can't tell you how many people I know who were confused and thought Father's Day was this past Sunday. One friend even showed up at her Dad's to take him out to breakfast. My friend's mother died on Mother's Day this year and he has said he will always think of Mother's Day as the day she died, no matter the date it falls on. I think the date thing was an honest mistake on Cindy's part and then everyone else just followed along and repeated the date she gave.

Well, I literally live by a calendar at work....but if I am off on vacation, or heaven forbid I have to write a check at the grocery store on Saturday or Sunday....I couldn't tell you the DATE if my life depended on it. If I can't look at a calendar, I have no idea.
Just one of my .... flaws! :floorlaugh:

Lawd, Lawd....I've got 30 minutes to go to the ladies room, and grab some lunch. See ya in the trial thread everybody.

I can't wait either.

I wonder why the DT wouldn't call Lee, or George up there first and attack them... considering the whole reason why ICA didn't do anything about Caylee dying "in the family swimming pool" was because she was abused by them both?!? And scared of her big bad father.

But they are gonna have Kronk up there first? Strange. It should be interesting...

It's because the defense, and I mean Baez in particular, is highly pizzed off at Kronk for finding the body. Baez never wanted Caylee's remains to be found. He is going to attack Kronk all he can for messing up his star case by finding the remains. It's an ego thing, sadly enough, with Baez. He is letting ego, not logic and reason, dictate how he does this case since it started. It makes NO SENSE whatsoever to even go after Kronk AT ALL for the defense, NONE, but they are still stupidly going to do it. *sigh*

LOL, I like how HHJP is easy going in front of the jury, then goes all bad azz during sidebar.

Love this judge!

My mental image...HHJP stands up, begins to remove robe and says "Mason don't make me come off this bench and whoop your azz!" :floorlaugh:

I can't wait either.

Seems to me if George hid her and RK found her as they said, then you need George..I assume.

Anyone else getting really anxious to find out what witness/es we are waiting for? Where are all these reporters at?? Shouldn't they be staked out at the airport to give us the scoop on who arrived??

Yes and we also have the maps and aerial photos of the recovery site. They were part of the docs and can be found upstairs in the reference threads.

Thanks. I've searched but there is so much info there that I can't find it. I've used latitude, longitude, etc. Thanks again.

Or can they? Is there some ambiguity with his finding Caylee? Will the DT find a hole in the State's case to slither into?

I'm driving myself batty with these types of questions.

Thank God there's clearer heads here than mine.

City Employees have to be bondable right? They must have to pass some screening if they carry IDs that would give them access to peoples homes and businesses??

RKs son may very well come across as the one trying to insert himself into the case by fabricating a story and telling it not to LE, but the DT. Free trip to Orlando, media exposure...fame. His Dad was just relieving himself off the little path that led to the remains. If there was no path to the dumping site it would be really suspicious IMO but there is a path to privacy and he took it.
If the state needs to play dirty at the expense of a kid with divorce anger and an agenda then so be it. It's come to that IMO. :innocent:

Good Morning everyone! I'm just getting here. Anxious to know who the witness is that we've been waiting for. Anyone got any clue to who it might be? The botanist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member