2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid that is what she will get LWOP. But the good part of that is she should be in general population. My retired LE husband says they can't put her there, because other inmates don't like child murderers....but I think that is where she needs to go.

She'll ask to go into GP. She's so full of herself and needs attention so desperately she'll beg them I bet.

I am afraid that is what she will get LWOP. But the good part of that is she should be in general population. My retired LE husband says they can't put her there, because other inmates don't like child murderers....but I think that is where she needs to go.

I've decided I'm ok with LWOP because if she gets the DP she'll be the first woman to get the DP who has murdered their child. I don't want her to be a celebrity again! Appeal after appeal. Let her rot in prison for a very long time without all the attention she loves so much from Men. :floorlaugh:

That's where I'm going but having difficulties with the lat and long of the recovery site. Problem is that the site is close to the A's home and to LAs home and her phone may ping there a lot anyway.

Now that I'm thinking about it, does anyone recall one of ICA's boyfriends picking her up on Suburban because she had car trouble (flat tire?)? I could be wrong but I thought that was mentioned somewhere a long time ago. Can't find the thread tho.

My mental image...HHJP stands up, begins to remove robe and says "Mason don't make me come off this bench and whoop your azz!" :floorlaugh:

Momtective - thanks bunches for that alarming pic of the Princess of Prevarication beckoning to her knight. It was actually scarier than her jailhouse meltdown shots (which I always wonder imitate the last face Caylee saw of her mother).

PLEEEEEAAAASE send that to somebody like NG who can put it up for the entire world to see. She is the only one left on those national sell-out channels who will now that they've hired LKB to be a talking head (we probably have ourselves in the cyberworld to blame for her new and improved look - lots of screenshots of her during old hearings and disparaging comments about her appearance). Thanks again for capturing some of the most iconic moments of this case!

Who in your opinion was the best witness for the state till now? Mine is Dr. G, no doubt about it!
Dr G left me speechless. She chewed up CM and spit him out; she was just fabulous and clearly passionate about her important work and what happened to Caylee, IMO.

Who in your opinion was the best witness for the state till now? Mine is Dr. G, no doubt about it!

I have to agree. Dr G in my opinion was excellent and really seemed to be trying to let the jury know that if it was indeed a "true" accident that 911 would have been called. I just love that she spoke for Caylee and let everyone know what this trial is REALLY about: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

That's who I'm thinking. It has to be, he's crucial to showing Caylee could not have been dumped there after 10/14, when Casey was jailed.

I don't know alot of these other witnesses people are talking about, but I was surprised the state didn't call the botanist. That's essential, imo. So, like you, I'm thinking that will be today.

Why they didn't put on cell phone records to prove GA was no where near the house or near ICA at the time of Caylee's alleged drowning.

I think it will come in on rebuttal. imo

Or can they? Is there some ambiguity with his finding Caylee? Will the DT find a hole in the State's case to slither into?

I'm driving myself batty with these types of questions.

Thank God there's clearer heads here than mine.

I don't think the DT could find.......well never mind. :floorlaugh:

No I don't think they will find a hole. Imo, a red flag was raised when I first found out how many times RK went to those woods and called 911. However, after the police investigated him and cleared him, I was good. Also, I was listening to Mark NJ on a show the other day. He gave RK a reward for finding Caylee but said it was contingent on MNJ getting to meet with him and ask questions. He said he was 100% reassured that RK was clean.

Frankly, I think RK and the discussions CA had about the pool ladder being up are all they have. I still can't figure out how they are going to get GA being an abuser and covered up the 'accident' into evidence. :waitasec:

Did anyone see the Dt's witness list by any chance. I'm working this faternoon and I'm very curious who's up next and flying in.

Dr G left me speechless. She chewed up CM and spit him out; she was just fabulous and clearly passionate about her important work and what happened to Caylee, IMO.

:rocker:That's right and leave it to a woman!

OHHHHH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know who today's witness is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mort..............:floorlaugh: :great:

Why they didn't put on cell phone records to prove GA was no where near the house or near ICA at the time of Caylee's alleged drowning.

I think things like cell phone records and work records will be pulled out as needed during the DTs "case". JB, FYI in this istance, the reason I put quotes around it is to desginate it as "so-called". That is ONE reasone one might put something in quotations.

My stomach is in knots.

I want the prosecution to discuss the 4th piece of rare Henkel duct tape. I want them to highlight how rare it is (in other words Roy Kronk does not have any)

And in conjunction with that – the awful stain on the trunk liner that, arguably, shows the inprint of Caylee in fetal position with her arms bound BEHIND her body IN CASEY’S TRUNK. That, to me, is very compelling evidence. That shows Caylee IN the trunk of Casey’s car just as much as any hair evidence, IMO. That also shows premeditation, and knocks any theory about facial duct tape being used to prevent liquids from escaping (rolling eyes over that carp). What would be a reason to bind the hands of a child that drowned?

I'm hoping the FBI agents that corresponded with each other about the stain appearing to be a child are the ones flying in today.

Now that the sun rises earlier in the mornings, my cat now thinks that everyone in the house needs to be awake as soon as it starts to get light outside. This morning she woke up my 3 yr old granddaughter, who in turn woke me up at 5:15am. I am so very sleepy right now. Darned cat!!

The baby is already napping, and I should be napping, but I just HAVE to see who is going to be on the witness stand this afternoon. I do, however, foresee a very early bedtime for me tonight. LOL

Only 20 more minutes till we see who these mystery witnesses are!!

Almost time!! Just gotta say...I almost never get to post cuz I'm sneakin' in at work. But you people ROCK! Keep me informed all day AND make me ROFL constantly! THANK YOU!!!

(respectfully snipped) BS is right. The defense backed themselves into a corner with this wild theory and they will be made to prove it to this jury. If they fail... it is over for Casey. She will be convicted of 1st degree murder. The fact that she is accusing innocent people of some very vile crimes... shows what a monster she really is and that she would do anything... to anybody... in order to get away with her crime. These actions do not suggest an accident... it suggests murder and someone trying to cover that murder up.

ITA. The DT got tangled up in another one of ICA's web of lies. They should never have brought GA or RK into their plot. Unless they have evidence that GA was skipping out on work, RK has decomp residue or fiber evidence in his truck or car, and the ping records to back their assertions up, then their story will tumble like the house of cards it is.

As I've said before: There is no good and wholesome reason to place duct tape over a child's mouth and nose. Whether it was applied before or after death it = foul play. Everything about the way Caylee was found points to murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke