2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... I keep thinking that the DT calling RK is going to backfire on them! BIG TIME!

Crime Scene Investigator J Welch is walking into courthouse now. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6/14/2011 4:29:45 PM at 12:29 PM

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing says he expects the state will rest this afternoon.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 6/14/2011 4:31:52 PM at 12:31 PM

Since the Defense called Kronk it may be possible that Kronk could plead the 5th amendment not to incriminate himself on the advice of council. Now wouldn't that kick the defense in the gut?

State could offer they have nothing on Kronk or to ask Kronk after a complete investigation. Interesting option for Kronk.

I think she'll get LWOP too. Because of her age, mostly.

I agree, and because I don't think the evidence is overwhelmingly against her having premeditated this. I spent an hour looking at the women on death row in Florida, how many have had their sentences commuted to LWOP, and the fact that there are only three women currently on DR, and only two have actually been executed.

I actually think LWOP would be more of a punishment for ICA. Or, who knows? She may be one of those people who flourishes in prison and eventually turns her life around and does something good with it. I'm not counting on it, but that's my hope. It won't bring Caylee back, but nothing will.

I actually really surprised that Casey's defense hasn't implied that Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are involved in framing Casey. I mean, they've implied that about everyone else. From George, to Roy Kronk, to Law Enforcement, to Medical Examiners, etc...

I have to say, the heart shaped sticker evidence left me flat. I've seen both the sticker retrieved from the scene and the photos of the sticker strip retrieved from the home. They are different. I have a strip of heart shaped stickers in my stationary drawer right now. I imagine quite a few people have some. Now, if the stickers had been identical...that would have piqued my interest. Just a common theme of hearts...not so much.

But that's just me.

I wonder if DC would have anything to add ... is he still living in Florida?

Why they didn't put on cell phone records to prove GA was no where near the house or near ICA at the time of Caylee's alleged drowning.

Because I believe that George lied and didn't see KC or Caylee leave that morning. That's just a big can O' worms they don't want to deal with. I believe he was trying to protect KC.

Reflecting back on everything we've heard until now, my mind is made up. Nothing the DT can say now could convince me this was an accident. The fact that Caylee died in Casey's care, (Winnie the Pooh blanket that matches her room decorations, the laundry bag, the decomposition smell in the trunk, chloroform) and the defense team ridiculous alternative scenario left me without a doubt. If it was an accident, it would've been called in. Who would risk being arrested for disposing of a child's body instead of reporting an accidental death? Jose Baez contributed to the prosecution's case, in my opinion. And the ducttape. Why ducttape an already dead child? And those 31 days..

Guilty. Guilty.

I actually really surprised that Casey's defense hasn't implied that Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick are involved in framing Casey. I mean, they've implied that about everyone else. From George, to Roy Kronk, to Law Enforcement, to Medical Examiners, etc...

IIRC, they kinda did a while back...they had a vandetta against the inmate since she wouldn't plea...I know they were also after the State Atty--using this case as a policitcal ploy...they've pretty much alinated every law enforcement agency or judicial agency -----

Crime Scene Investigator J Welch is walking into courthouse now. #CaseyAnthony -fell

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing says he expects the state will rest this afternoon.

I think Welch is going to testify about finding the heart sticker. Remember yesterday JA asked the FBI lady, about finding the residue, if she had any idea what it was, who put it there, what it meant and she said no. I think that was to demonstrate the order of things. THe heart sticker was found AFTER she saw this. If the heart sticker were found first, the DT could insinuate she was imagining something due to the suggestion of a sticker being on there. I liked the FBI description that it was like a bandaid line...I had pictured a solid blob of residue and not the outline...I think the outline is a much stronger concept.

Now that the sun rises earlier in the mornings, my cat now thinks that everyone in the house needs to be awake as soon as it starts to get light outside. This morning she woke up my 3 yr old granddaughter, who in turn woke me up at 5:15am. I am so very sleepy right now. Darned cat!!

The baby is already napping, and I should be napping, but I just HAVE to see who is going to be on the witness stand this afternoon. I do, however, foresee a very early bedtime for me tonight. LOL

Only 20 more minutes till we see who these mystery witnesses are!!

Hey, I am with you...my dogs think every morning that it is time to wake the humans at 5:00am...no wonder that I go to sleep by 9:00pm. Buying room darkening curtains as we speak....gonna fool the little critters. :rocker:

Wonder if he was out of town.

:rocker:That's right and leave it to a woman!

My favorite little funny about wise women.

If it had been 3 wise Women who went to see Baby Jesus? They'd have asked directions and arrived in time to help deliver the baby. Then they'd have cleaned the stable, made a casserole, brought practical gifts and there would have been peace on earth as well. :floorlaugh:

Why they didn't put on cell phone records to prove GA was no where near the house or near ICA at the time of Caylee's alleged drowning.

I think they didn't want to look like they were supporting or defending against the DT theory any more p[than they had to in their CIC. If the defense disputes this, the cell phone pings will be rebuttal for sure.

I have to say, the heart shaped sticker evidence left me flat. I've seen both the sticker retrieved from the scene and the photos of the sticker strip retrieved from the home. They are different. I have a strip of heart shaped stickers in my stationary drawer right now. I imagine quite a few people have some. Now, if the stickers had been identical...that would have piqued my interest. Just a common theme of hearts...not so much.

But that's just me.

Shhhhhhhh :shush: You might be the next to get blamed! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members