2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he was out of town.

Isn't this the lady with the glasses that took all the crime scene photos? I wonder why she would testify again. That would not be that powerful IMO since she has already testified so much.

I am ready to go.
Off work today,
Had my breakfast, did some other cleaning.
Got all my clean laundry, I washed last night in a pile in front of the coffee table so I can watch my laptop screen and tv as I fold.

Ooooh, is it true that Agent Savage is going to be on the stand today? I want to spend an hour inside that guys brain. He interrogated Jessica Lundsford's killer.

Reflecting back on everything we've heard until now, my mind is made up. Nothing the DT can say now could convince me this was an accident. The fact that Caylee died in Casey's care, (Winnie the Pooh blanket that matches her room decorations, the laundry bag, the decomposition smell in the trunk, chloroform) and the defense team ridiculous alternative scenario left me without a doubt. If it was an accident, it would've been called in. Who would risk being arrested for disposing of a child's body instead of reporting an accidental death? Jose Baez contributed to the prosecution's case, in my opinion. And the ducttape. Why ducttape an already dead child? And those 31 days..

Guilty. Guilty.

Yep. The SA should ask in closing statements 'if you were watching a movie and the plot was someone covering up an accident to make it seem like a murder, wouldn't you think it was an implausible plot"? LOL

I have to say, the heart shaped sticker evidence left me flat. I've seen both the sticker retrieved from the scene and the photos of the sticker strip retrieved from the home. They are different. I have a strip of heart shaped stickers in my stationary drawer right now. I imagine quite a few people have some. Now, if the stickers had been identical...that would have piqued my interest. Just a common theme of hearts...not so much.

But that's just me.

Actually there are quite a few different sticker sheets taken from the home so I'm not so sure.
If they hadn't been directed there by the FBI rather than finding it first, I would concede reasonable doubt but LE never saw it until it was pointed out by the FBI who had no knowledge of KC's obsession with heart stickers.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139908"]Trial thead is now open.[/ame]

:HHJP:

So, it sounded like there was only one more prosecution witness for today, but I see three witness types in the hallway. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/14/2011 4:47:51 PM at 11:47 AM

And ps: none of them had tattoos... #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/14/2011 4:48:54 PM at 11:48 AM

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing says he expects the state will rest this afternoon.by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 6/14/2011 4:31:52 PM at 11:31 AM

Yep. The SA should ask in closing statements 'if you were watching a movie and the plot was someone covering up an accident to make it seem like a murder, wouldn't you think it was an implausible plot"? LOL
Not if I wrote it.

Bada bing!

Well, I knew this would happen. I wont be near a puter when they receive a verdict!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8