2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My one day to watch and follow here and it starts at 1:00 go figure. kids at camp. Its so quite. :innocent:

Was at a dinner with friends last night "they" were discussion the case and kept getting things wrong, but I didn't want to come off as a weirdo knowing so many details. UNTIL one of the guys said he thought KC's father "did it". That George looks so guilty and KC is just a young girl who was dominated by him.

As soon as the guy uttered those words my husband shot me a look and put his head down. What came next was an all out presentation of the case and why that guy was a moron.

OOPS

This really made me laugh.

I have talked to my husband about this case so much he is now following it. What is worse is he is away on business with another guy, so he is now driving other guy crazy going on about the trial like I used to do to him. He has called me several times on a rant about some idiotic thing some TH said and 'are they even watching this trial?'

Me too!

I'm putting my money on Tim Miller or Mark Hawkins (ICA's school friend), now a marine who lives in California who ICA at times had heavily e-mail flirted with.

Mark actually came back while ICA was out on bail and wore a wire for LE.

I think ICA had him lined up as a potential escape route...escape to California, away from CA.

I thought of MH too but JA said whoever it was could not change their schedule, to get there yesterday,so at that point I switched to TM or some other...

:D

I know what you mean as "coming across as a weirdo knowing so many details". I'm in Pa and people I work with know some stuff from watching HLN, but of course they focus in on the incorrect information from the talking heads. I usually don't correct them because then I would have to go into all the little details only an obsessed kook would know. :D

If it helps at all...when I announce to those who know I'm obsessed---I just tell them can't do this or that due to me having to go to court...almost like I'm actually present and accounted for....

Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

Same here. The few times I've been able to watch the trial live, I've left the computer to do other things while JB was up. Can't stand to watch/hear it. :sick:

I'm still betting on the ping guy..he will place the inmate where she was

Actually I thought that was the moment that DS had to cradle her. It may have been fake, but it would certainly appear to the media, since it's the first time she had to be comforted by someone, that she had "melted down in tears."

That cradling looked forced to me. And the DT person looked very uncomfortable, like she wasn't used to comforting anyone, let alone KC. (Sorry, I'm not good at remembering the names of the DT.)

My hubbys co-workers gather here for coffee in the mornings to get the "real" story. :)

ETA: The "come hither" picture captured yesterday totally freaked EVERYONE out. 100% vote to send it to media, lol.

Didn't JA say the witness' flight was due at 11:00am? The closest to 11:00am is the flight from Milwaukee, which is where I am. Oh crap! I hope I'm not supposed to testify to anything today.

Oh wait, it's the State. They're actually prepared and would have informed me before now.

BBM:

:waitasec::waitasec: Is ANYONE "STAKING OUT" the AIRPORT ?

Maybe someone from the MSM is out at the Airport looking for a "familiar face" so they can report LIVE !

:floorlaugh:

Is Baez doing a lousy job (his opening statement) to make way for an easy appeal.

I was perusing another message board and it was posted there that ICA's former friend/inmate Robyn Adams is going to testify for the State. She is being held in a jail in Tallahassee and the taxpapers of course will be paying to have her transported to Orlando.

Does anyone know if this in fact a true statement? There was a story linked maybe I should find and post here.

Adams was booked into the Orange County Jail on May 11, 2011 http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=11018461&ID=7914974751621

:seeya: Mornin' all. Breakfast looks yummy as usual. I've got an appt this afternoon and will miss a couple hours, but I know I can catch up thanks to all of you.

BTW, I usually just lurk, but really enjoy all of your posts. Everyone here at WS is awesome! :cheer:

Has the pros ended their case? I haven't been able to watch much and am WAY out of the loop. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if I could stand to watch the defense,
1. they are so inept
2. the lies are so outrageous and unbelievable I am only glad I'm not in court having to keep my mouth shut while they spout that impossible stuff.

Well, it took me this long to find a link to what the Washington Post and other media was referring to and it was not the testimony that led to the "anxiety attack" and early dismissal. It is the next day, the Saturday after the early Friday dismissal, when the Assistant ME spoke of a fragment of Caylee's bone and the pieces being able to be fit together...

http://www.wftv.com/video/28195915/index.html

We can go back to our posts on that day, Saturday the 11th and put it all into context. We know it was fake...emotions and tears over the images damning her, CASEY, not that the animals chewed Caylee's bones...only that she thought they would never be found no less shown to the court room.

:seeya: Mornin' all. Breakfast looks yummy as usual. I've got an appt this afternoon and will miss a couple hours, but I know I can catch up thanks to all of you.

BTW, I usually just lurk, but really enjoy all of your posts. Everyone here at WS is awesome! :cheer:

Reschedule that appointment girlfriend! Do what Zoey does - tell them you have to go to court.

Morning everyone

Does anyone know if Casey has access to newspapers or the continuous coverage of her case? Does she have any idea how badly her DT is doing?

She will go the way of Scott peterson, fade away into obscurity. We will see her new prison photo every 3-5 years or so, and be shocked at how the once pretty face has become sallow and unhealthly looking.

Sadly I don't think that they think they are...I do believe that their defense will be down right dirty...not the facts--just the dirt--everyone they call will be put to shame and all their bad behaviors will be shown for everyone to see and hear....they don't care about anyone...it will be shamefull flled by shameless....and a sad sad day for our legal system....jmo after watching those "former" or "current" peeps they have had on HLN and others ----- we will all need shovels to dig out of their defense....:banghead::maddening:

HLN reported this morning that Dr. Drew is doing a special tonight on KC's "bizzare" court behavior. That will be interesting. Hoping it's not spun into cotton candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke