2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is likely exactly what happened, we are not privy to lawyer/client communications.

Maybe I should have wrote...IF Casey was smart she would have listen to her lawyers and plea guilty,but she choose not to..so she put her family through hell again!!!

Did anyone see JB poke KC? It was sort of a hit ... after she said something to him.

Anyone?

The Karate chop -- yeppers, I saw it!
Day1843.jpg

Maybe I'm mistaken, but wasn't there some inconsistency between Cindy and George's testimony about the duct tape? Today Cindy said that George mentioned putting duct tape on the gas can vents when they got the cans back in December. He had testified that he put duct tape on the gas can vents after he got them out of the trunk back on June 24th. I'm probably wrong about what the two actually said, but something seems a little off.

Also: I don't see why Casey wouldn't have had access to the tape in the garage. It wouldn't have been locked up in the storage sheds unless they're trying to say that george didn't even produce any tape until much later than June.

You are quite right on both testimonies. George indeed said he put the tape on the can when they were returned by Casey on June 24th. What's surprising to me is I don't recall the Anthony's ever testifying that they then called OCSO to report the cans had been returned to them.

Ya know, the one things that has always bothered me about the gas can is who the hell reports gas cans missing?

Yes, I'm serious.

Maybe I should have wrote...IF Casey was smart she would have listen to her lawyers and plea guilty,but she choose not to..so she put her family through hell again!!!

Yes, she certainly did. She allowed them to have hope for so long that Caylee was alive and being cared for somewhere, and then, after the body was found, she let them humiliate themselves by supporting and defending her. She's cruel beyond belief.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that JB begged ICA to take a plea, along with all the rest, all the way till OS. I refuse to believe any of them let alone all of them were so foolish to NOT tell ICA what was in her best interest.

Not too sure about that. It would not have made JB a household name and any future books, interviews etc would not have been of much monetary value. Frankly, I think JB has viewed ICA as his lottery ticket from day one and has been exploited it to the "n" degree.

I think it had a bunch of pictures in it that had been ruled out for use in the trial. I am not sure what is going on with it.

I thought I heard that it was business records from photobucket, and I was thinking the SA has information about when Casey deleted the photos.

Ya know, the one things that has always bothered me about the gas can is who the hell reports gas cans missing?

Yes, I'm serious.

I would. If I came home and found that my shed (if I had one) had been broken into and items were stolen, I would definitely call the police. Especially if I had reason to believe that my grown children were out of town and couldn't have been the culprits AND I was aware that other people on my block had also been robbed.

I'm glad someone else noticed that too! I have had those chairs so you can lower them and raise them by the lever, and she did lower it several times. Why would she do that if that is already her chair?

Trying to sink through the floor, to hide? To disappear from the scrutiny of the court and the rest of the world?

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that JB begged ICA to take a plea, along with all the rest, all the way till OS. I refuse to believe any of them let alone all of them were so foolish to NOT tell ICA what was in her best interest.

I agree that sounds logical. But, remember the jail visit tapes with CA and GA when they were begging her for info, she actually said..."When this goes to trial...." I think JB was pumping her full waaaaayyyy back then and stayed with that idea all the way to trial. Now the other attorneys involved most likely tried to convince BOTH of them not to go to trial.

I would. If I came home and found that my shed (if I had one) had been broken into and items were stolen, I would definitely call the police. Especially if I had reason to believe that my grown children were out of town and couldn't have been the culprits AND I was aware that other people on my block had also been robbed.
Ooops, I forgot the shed was broken into. Yeah, I'd report that too.

I believe the other lawyers most likely tried very hard to get ICA to plea. I believe that JB would have talked to her about it, he did not push her very hard about it. That would take him out of his spotlight.

ICA and JB are of the same cloth, in many ways. IMO.

I'm just watching CA's testimony from today.This is the same ole CA ,not helping the SA at all. Barely giving answers unless she thinks it will help ICA. Maybe newbies and the jurors won't recognize it,but those of us who have seen other interviews,depos and hearings,can spot it,IMO.
When LDB states she wants to pull up a part of CA's depo,CA startles. She was not expecting THAT!
At best I hope she is not lying,but she certainly is being totally honest.JMO
So is GA in on this defense too? Poor Caylee.She never had a chance.

It seems to me that Casey was doing the controlling, everyone was jumping through her hoops, not Cindy's.

Given the family dynamics, it is not difficult to see that the turmoil was amplified when Casey took control in the home. After that, it was all out war. But I also see that a lot of Cindy's behaviors since July 15 (and the small peek we've had into what transpired earlier) were about gaining control again so she could clean up the mess. That is after all what she has always done.

I do believe some of her behavior has been very healthy for her to have to face. She's had to confront her own dysfunction. In any person, that is never easy. I saw the changes she's made in her first day of testimony. I have seen it slip back into the defensive 'clean up' mode, also.

But over all, I believe she is in a better place now, if wounded beyond repair.

Yes, I'm serious.

She ICA BROKE the shed to steal them... That's burglary ... breaking and entering!!! Think about your neighbors if you don't care about your own property. He GA didn't ask for a 50 state manhunt he just wanted it documented. He was merely being a good citizen.

Just saw on HLN the video (again) of Caylee's 2nd Bday party. Her hair was so cute in those 2 little pony tails......but it sure didn't look as long as the pic that CA identified today as being quite a bit before she was 2. Hmmmm

Given the family dynamics, it is not difficult to see that the turmoil was amplified when Casey took control in the home. After that, it was all out war. But I also see that a lot of Cindy's behaviors since July 15 (and the small peek we've had into what transpired earlier) were about gaining control again so she could clean up the mess. That is after all what she has always done.

I do believe some of her behavior has been very healthy for her to have to face. She's had to confront her own dysfunction. In any person, that is never easy. I saw the changes she's made in her first day of testimony. I have seen it slip back into the defensive 'clean up' mode, also.

But over all, I believe she is in a better place now, if wounded beyond repair.

that is an excellent way of describing CA-Clean up mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8